•13愛•

無Honey and sunflowers________________

Honey and sunflowers
________________

JUNGKOOK-田柾國 •

Spring passed away really quickly, well it was a short season after all.Soon you notice that the days lasted more longer than they used to, and it even got a bit warmer.

But it was starting to get really annoying when I started sweating.The air near the purple was always kind of cold like the frosty breeze you feel in winter , that send shivers down your spine.

The thing was , there weren't any 'seasons'. The climate almost never changed and barely did. But occasionally, small drops of water fell from the sky, which  happens here too except you guys call it rain.The tides would get fierce and storms would occur so it wasn't unnatural for me to be outside that night.

But this. Oh god , heaven forbid I could feel my skin burn everytime I stepped outside. The heat was very uncomfortable and there were days I spent my entire day in the bathtub.

Worst of all , my skin was sticky and itchy.And as much as I missed the meadow, I'd prefer to stay here than go outside.

Taehyung doesn't bother, his friends visit once in a while, but it's more quiet than normal.

It's not that he won't talk to me. He doesn't, but only when I start the conversation first.

And he doesn't even look like he likes listening to me.

Whenever I shared something about the purple sea , I could sightly hear him groan. And when I finally stopped, he would go somewhere else , to the room or hall to watch something.

Occasionally, he works on his laptop for hours.

And if just feels like he doesn't want me here anymore.

I sighed, I flicked my gaze to the tv , I remember Taehyung saying it's also called a tell-a-vision....tellie-a-wish-on ? I guess it's something like that but I don't get it, so he told me to just call it a tv.

But I still don't get it.

When I finally focused on the drama that has been playing for a while, an interesting scene came.

'Oh I don't need you alright, I'm not your servant, I doubt you'll find another woman who'll willingly be with a bastard like you!'

'I'm getting out of here and let's hope this is the last time I'll ever see you.Its time for you to reflect on yourself. '

And then that's when I thought of an idea. Oh Sarah you're a genius!

I grinned.

If I go out for sometime, he'll notice I'm missing and probably end up looking for me.

So I when out.

I waited.

Waited.

And waited.

For a very long time.

But it never happened.

I took shade under a tree, the heat was starting to make me feel light headed and kinda dizzy.

So I layed on the grass and feel asleep.

I woke up , looking at the branches of tree and facing a dark starry sky.

I quietly walked back , hearing the sound of the crickets and feeling the wind blow past me.

My eyes were teary.

This was a stupid idea.Ofcourse this was.

When I went in I saw Taehyung watching some action movie, he looked  towards me when I shut the door.

He stayed quite and shifted his focus from me.

"Aren't you gonna ask what took me so long?" I asked.

"No" he replied calmly.

"Did you look for me? "

I said , my voice a bit lower than before and looked at him dead in the eye.

" No" he said , looking back at me like it was something so obvious.

" Did you.."

I paused.

"Did you even know I was missing?"

I whispered.

"Why would I even notice that? "

I could feel my heart clench.The tears in my eyes almost daring to fall.But I don't want to cry infront of him.Cause in the end it's me who's getting humiliated.

Why did I ever think I could make someone love me?