•7愛•

葉is it called destiny? __________

is it called destiny?
__________

• TAEHYUNG—泰亨 •

Sometimes I just see older people and ask them , how do you do it? How do you cope with the losses of people, places and things as life progresses.

I've always thought it was either because they were wise or they don't really care about what they've lost.

I remember going to my grandmother's place for relationship advice after the girl just broke up with me right after a month of dating me and we didn't even cuddle or kiss during that time because I thought it was too soon.

And there was one piece of golden advice my grandma gave, she said in her rusty , carefully accented voice "You know what your problem is? You get attached really fast. And once you're attached to someone, you do everything you can to please them and make them happy.

It's never been about what you want , it's always everyone's needs before your own. You give out too many chances to people who don't deserve them and they take advantage of you, and you become a pushover

But you're okay with that because they're in your life and that's all you ever really wanted.And even if they screw you over , you're still there for them. Because that's who you are.

Once you get attached to someone, they capture their heart and they'll always have a place there. And that's why it's hard for you to forget about them—to let them go. "

And she didn't have to say anything else. Infact it was like she knew me but the faint emotions that glistened in her eyes when she said that told me that she was describing herself, a part herself she used to have and still does—only ,she doesn't feel that.

But even after all this I still got attached to someone.I got so attached that there wasn't a day I could picture my future without him in my life.And maybe that was when my flaw turned into a gift in the most unexpected ways.

As the days went by Jungkook filled up all the empty spaces in my heart , there wasn't a day I felt lonely—also he was a sort of comfort person.

There was this time I got a fever after searching for him in the rain because he was outside, playing in the meadow.

My body temperature was rising and my forehead was burning, it was the next day after I chased after him in the rain , that I got a fever. It was around 10 am or something but I thought it was better to go without eating anything.

But ofcourse Jungkook would be hungry , so I got up and went to prepare some ramen.

In Korea , we don't really have different meals for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

I saw Jungkook seated on top of the dining table as if he was still a small kid , swinging his legs and munching on some grapes from the fruit basket beside him , occasionally flipping the pages of the magazine he was 'reading', yes although he stole a kiss and learnt how to speak in Korean, he doesn't even know the basics of hangul. And can't read a word, let alone write a word in Korean.