•9愛•

御Unexpected guests?_________________

Unexpected guests?
_________________

JUNGKOOK—田柾國 •

Every sound I heard in the forest scared me. There was never a moment I could let my guard down.After experiencing my first rainy day , I realised that the forest wasn't a suitable place to stay for long. It was already night as I was about lie down , I heard the sound of the ocean ways.

For a moment I felt so happy at the mere thought of going home , that I sprinted off towards the very direction I heard the sound coming from.

As the sound became more prominent,I finally stopped near a small lakes. The water was purple and without hesitating for a minute, I jumped into the water.

I got the same nostalgic feeling I got when I was first submerged in the waters of the purple sea.

My happiness didn't last long when I felt the water evaporating with in a few seconds as I frowned.

"Jungkook!"

I woke up with a jerk panting heavily.
I saw Taehyung who looked at me like he didn't expect that to happen.

"I didn't know you were such a heavy sleeper."

"Anyways you need to get ready , now because my friends are at the door and remember, act normal!If you don't know how to respond to their questions, you can always avoid them but don't , I repeat, don't even mention anything about where you came from ok ? "

" Ok" I whispered. I quickly got up and took a look of myself in the mirror.

When I went towards the door, I was feeling afraid and even scared of opening it. I expected the worst thing to happen and finally opened the door.

Taehyung and his friends were laughing, as one of them spotted me.

" Hi! "

Said a raven head , with a bright smile , his voice clear and loud.

Not knowing how to respond to it verbally, I just a small smile.

"He's Jungkook."

Said Taehyung as calm as ever as if he wasn't freaking out a minute ago.

• NARRATOR •

All of them quickly turned their heads towards Jungkook and gave a smile or waved at him.

"Jungkook, this is ,"

"Jisoo" Taehyung said gesturing towards a black haired female , who smiled at him.

"Hoseok."

Gesturing towards the male who spoke to him first.

"Namjoon"

Gesturing towards a silver haired dimpled man who waved at him.

"And this witch Rose."

Rose was about to smile at Jungkook but turned towards Taehyung with a shocked and offended look.

"Ok so , is anyone hungry? I'll get some snacks , Jungkook can you help me?"

Taehyung said and dragged Jungkook along.

Hoseok took one last glance of younger and beamed, "GUYS-"

"Keep your voice down you idiot!"

Rose said.

Hoseok looked down in embarrassment and then continued, "Guys I think Jungkook might be Taehyung's boyfriend."

"And how are you so sure about that?"

Asked Namjoon , in disbelief.

Jisoo then spoke up and said," He's wearing Taehyung's clothes, Taehyung didn't let us in immediately and shut the door on our faces and then came back. "

She said swinging front and back as she said that.

" But that still doesn't make any sense-"
Rose was cut off when Taekook entered the room.

" Oh my god my beloved sprite! "

Hoseok exclaimed as everyone chuckled.

" Babe"

" Yes"

" Stop stuffing your mouth with strawberries you look like a chipmunk."

Rose said to Jisoo , who just glared at her.