•3愛•

•愛•

•愛•

•Chapter 2•

Previously......

If only I hadn't lashed out at him.

• TAEHYUNG — 泰亨 •

If there was ever an incident in my life where I regretted doing something then that was now.

I hate to admit I was worried like hell for that boy. And I was genuinely worried.

My grandfather's first child was found dead on the forest floor , he was just playing in the woods.He went to the woods in the evening and didn't come back even after hours.He bid goodbye to them and sadly, that was the last time they saw him.

No there aren't any tigers or lions here , worse there were wolves.

And hungry wolves never let any prey pass by them until they've satisfied their hunger.

I bit my lips as shivers ran through my spine just imagining about the terrible the sight. Before I could fall into the depths of fear I shoke off all my thoughts and continued to walk.

I kept my eyes wide open , searching for a familiar figure but I couldn't help but get distracted from the beauty of the forest time to time.

But it's such a shame this place isn't that welcoming or anything near to it.

So lost in the mission about finding the child , I nearly missed taking note of the surroundings and a slight change in the light.

'Shit' I thought, it was almost night and I still haven't found the boy more over I can't stay here much longer.Those wolves must have already started hunting for prey.

I was anxious , there was an uncomfortable feeling in my chest and the tense atmosphere began rising my worries.

My legs were numb from the long walk as I hissed slightly when I felt a painful feeling whenever I moved it.

I had to do something , I can't just stand here ! It's either I had to turn around and leave but a life will be lost and I won't live peacefully knowing I was the cause of it and might as well die of guilt for the rest of my life.

But I can't possibly look for him here , it's risky and moreover I'm-I'm.....

I sighed and downed as I thought, 'I'm scared. '

'I'm really really scared.'

I admit I'm a coward , I've always been one.But I can't help but feel bad for that boy either.He shouldn't die at this age and there's no way I am going to be selfish.

I cried at my utter stupidity for letting this happen.

I ran towards the forest with teary eyes and a blurry vision.When I thought I was going to faint I bumped into a familiar looking figure.

• JUNGKOOK— サ無 •

I gazed at this weird man who just bumped into me and fainted." Oh wait ! I think this is that same-that same hooligan who was talking to me before I dashed off." I exclaimed after recalling who he is.

"But, what is he doing here ?
Shouldn't he be home ? "
I asked myself.

"Never mind I'll get him there! But he looks heavy , I don't want to lift him."

Saying so I pouted a bit.

I closed my eyes and tapped my feet on the ground gently." Only three times"  as my mother said.I opened my eyes and looked infront of me.

"We're back again!" I chimed.

I decided to leave that man on the ground and come back some other time for my reward. After all he seems so exhausted that he even passed out seeing me at first sight.

While I was walking I saw some laundry hung on the rope.

" Well I hope he doesn't mind if I borrow some clothes! Oh well , he shouldn't. I saved his life , he owes me a favour." I said letting my head hung high in the sky.

I got dressed in the clothes , that smelled like— like any other fabric conditioner there was.

"And now I just need to get out of here before this grumpy person wakes up."

Well this grumpy man does look handsome.I smiled a bit.

"Well not anymore."

My smile turned into a mischievous smirk as I finish my master piece , fiddling with him.

I left from there giggling , finally bursting into fits of laughter as I finished taunting him.