•4愛•

給

the lovers

____________

• TAEHYUNG —泰亨 •

The sun rose in its glorious red splendor as I groaned annoyingly ,
if only we could kick the sun out of the sky , mornings for you and me would have been peaceful. But unfortunately reality begs to differ.

The morning was good until some son of a bitch said , "Jimin I hate to break it to you but this guy looks dead."

I rolled on the grass to face my bestfriend's lover. "Really Jimin , you didn't find anyone to love other than this shithead and here I thought Yoongi was someone with a heart of glass."

I spat back an insult.

"Thank me for not picking on you for what's scribbled on your face mother f**ker."

Yoongi said.He turned back to face Jimin and spat.

" Jimin you two faced charlatan."

"Yoongi-"

"Oh shut the f**k up I've had it with you for the past 10 days , spouting shit and nonsense."

Yoongi yelled.

I stilled laid on the grass with pen marks on my face looking at Jimin with a pitiful expression.

"You're gonna have a hard life with a wife like that."

I said.

" He's just angry I didn't take him on a honey moon. "

I scoffed , lovebirds.

Jimin ran after his husband like a lost puppy. And back hugged him , just to be pushed away with a sobbing Yoongi with tears hugging him again. No wonder he's the bottom. I wonder what happened.

I washed my face , making sure to scrub off each pen mark on my face , leaving no traces of it as I turned on the tap and splashed a handful of water on my face.

I took a towel near by and wiped my face with it.

I was not angry about the pen marks.
Infact I was relieved and has an idea of who might have done that.

I went towards the bathroom and wasn't surprised to see a naked figure playing in the bathtub.

"Do you always roam around naked or don't you own any clothes."

I asked sighing.

He looked at me with his doe eyes that sparkled a bit and blankly just kept staring at me with a subtle smile on his face.

"You can't talk can you ?"

The boy tilted his head sideways and pounced on me and pulled me by my neck as he smashed his lips with mine.

He kissed me passionately as a bright light suddenly blinded me.

I groaned as I woke up and tried to get up when I felt a certain weight on my thighs as I laid flat on the floor.

I saw the boy seated on my thighs with only a shirt on , giggling.

He then said, "Hi ,my name's Jungkook ! What's your's?"

In the most sweetest voice I couldn't believe my own eyes.

I stayed where I was in the same position speechless.

He turned to the other side and gasped seeing a tiny butterfly.

"Pretty!"  He suddenly got up and chased it.

I groaned feeling my numb legs and somehow got up.

We sat at the table as Jungkook chomped down the ramen I made , finally fully clothed.

He was a messy eater and reminded me of a toddler despite his physical appearance his mental age seemed to be that of a kindergartener.

He slurped the last of his ramen and looked up at me.

"More."  He said with a little pout on his now pink lips.

I nodded and put some more as he happily ate.

"So where are you from ?"

I asked.

He looked up at me ," I'm from the sea! "

He laughed as I was puzzled by his response.

" The sea? "

" Yes the sea."

He placed his bowl on the table.

" You see , you broke that crystal ball , that was where I was. There was a tiny sea in there and when you dropped it , the waves crashed on me and now I'm here! "

" You're joking , this is ridiculous."

I said.

Although he had an abnormally glowy complexion and very shiny brown hair and flawless features, I still couldn't comprehend how he was there.

He yawned and was walking towards the bathtub again.

" Wait! Where are you going? "

I said.

He looked at me ," The bathtub reminds me of home."
He says rather sadly.

" You can't sleep there."

"I can't?"

"No you can't." I say sternly.