•8愛•

摩

Beauty lies in eyes of its beholder

____________________

TAEHYUNG —泰亨 •

No matter what Jimin did on the day before our wedding, I still managed to forgive him. It was not because he's my bestfriend, my best pal whose been with me through my ups and downs. It was because I knew he never loved me romantically. Nor did I either.He just wanted to be happy.And he thought that persuing Yoongi would make him happy. That's not wrong.

He could've called off the wedding in any other way but at that moment, he must have felt stressed out and wasn't in his right mind.I understand that and it might have hurt me then , but it doesn't now.

Jungkook has almost completely stopped staying in the bathtub after a while.It wasn't easy to distract him from thinking about his home , the purple sea. Eventually I told him that he could never back there again and that there was a low possibility in finding that place. He cried for the first
few days and even hated me for saying that but eventually he started giving in.

Lately he hasn't been like his usual chirpy self. And I blame myself for acting like a dick. I should have been more considerate.

JUNGKOOK—田柾國

I think about the difficult to speak about someone's feelings and emotions. I imagine someone like me , suddenly far away from home. Infact ,I never spoke about the time I suddenly got lost in the waters of the sea that never dared to cross the borders of the black sand.

I remember the water hitting the black shoes with some sort of rage, gushing as it seeped back in. The water was a darker shade of purple, I remember being submerged in it.

Remembered the odd taste of itit wasn't salty , infact it tasted anything but salty for the first time in many years.It reminded me of the first time I opened my eyes on the shore as the waves gently washed my legs.

But here I am , talking about the water.
I've completely forgot the fact that I was drowning , breathless , fighting against the water , trying to swim to shore as it pulled me inuntil I was too tired and gave up.

I remember waking up feeling the warmth of a bright light , which was blinding my vision.I thought I came towards the end of my lifedeath as you may call it.

But as soon as I pulled myself together and sat up. I woke up inside a cave , and the first thing I heard was the gushing sound of the water. For a second I mistook the black rocky bed below me as a part of my home. I turned to my side to see water falling down, with a great force.

It was the first time I saw clear water.
The warmth I felt was the rays of the sun drying up the water droplets on my body.

I hugged my bare legs, scared because there was no way down.I was trembling, I couldn't help but crythis is not my home.

I got up wandered around the space.Helplessly trying to look for a way out.I was trapped with the cave and the opening was blocked with a waterfall. The height from here to the ground scared me so much that I could never think of getting down.

I stayed there for days , hungry and thirstybut most of all , cold. The winds in the night blew mercilessly as I shivered , hugging myself to keep warm.

I tried to avoid gazing at the waterfall because it always made me feel cold whenever I looked at it.

There wasn't a moment I didn't feel like I wouldn't die , let alone be alive to wake up the next morning.

Finally there came a day where I couldn't tolerate it, anymore. I looked at the water fall and saw how the water fell with a great pace.

I don't know why I did that but I let myself fall along with the water.I felt blurred. My vision , my mind , my voice.But I didn't die.

I don't know why Taehyung never talked about unpleasant things, he always said 'please , not now , not at the dinner table' or 'lets save this for later , talking about these things only bring unnecessary memories.'

So I never really mentioned about anything.It didn't make me feel at ease.It reminded me of the days I was stuck in the cave , thinking that I would die at any moment. Infact I guess that's why I missed my home so much.

I ended up in a strange place with all these things growing from the brown shore. They were in green—all shade of green but some were colourful.They were really tall , some I imaginedtouched the sky.I could feel them breathing.I could tell that they were alive.I was mesmerized by the beauty of this placeI later learnt that it was called a forest.

I gasped when I realised that I could ask them if they knew where my home was.

"Do you know where my home is?"

A few moments after I uttered those words a voice that sound just like mine
exceptmuch fainter and lighter answered back , only to repeat the same thing, as if it was questioning me.

I frowned ,"Where is my home?"

I was met with complete silence. Only hearing the blow of the wind and a soft rattling sound along with it.

I was disappointed to know that the forest did not know where my home was.

Infact I never had a name for my home , I just knew that it was home.

It took me a few days but I got adapted to the forest. It wasn't easy but I somehow managed to survive.

The forest was very hospitable when it came to food.

The forest was nothing like the cave.The cave was unwelcoming, cold and often just reminded me of bad memories.

To be continued...