💙 12 - Visit 💙

The next morning, Angin rushed to downstairs for breakfast. Tanah and Petir already awake and now eating their breakfast.

"Morning Angin.." The mother plastered a smile for her child.

Angin smiled back. "Good morning mom!"

He then sat between Tanah and Petir. Their breakfast for today is sandwich, biscuit and tea.

"Mom, where is dad?" asked Tanah as he noticed his father didn't come to eat breakfast.

"Oh, your father need to go to his company earlier because he said he has a meeting with his coworkers.." answered the mother as she sat in front of Tanah and eating her sandwich.

After breakfast, the mother send the three of them to the school and kindergarden.

.

.

.

At kindergarden, Angin and the others having a recess. He looked around and noticed that Fang hasn't come.

"Aunty Yang, where is Fang?" asked Angin before they continue their lesson.

Aunty Yang pursed her lips. "Fang got in accident yesterday and now is in the hospital.."

Angin shocked to hear that. "Really? How is he? Is he okay?"

"He's okay sweetheart.. It's just his left leg might be broken and need to have surgery.." said Aunty Yang.

"Heh, serve him right! That's what he should get after bully all of us, hmph!" said the girl with brown ponytail.

"I agree! He always tease about my body!" said the boy that has a chubby body.

"Hm! True!" said the boy with freckles.

"Hey kids.. Don't say that.. You should pray for his recovery.." Aunty Yang shooked her head as she disappointed when hearing the kids talked bad.

Angin quietly thinking about Fang's condition. He knows that Fang is the bully in this kindergarden, but it does not mean that Fang will always being evil.

.

.

.

"Mom, can I go visit Fang at the hospital?" asked Angin at her mother who was busy watching television while scribble something on a piece of paper.

The mother looked at Angin. "Why honey?"

"Um, yesterday, Fang got in hospital.. He got in an accident.. So, I want to check on him if he's fine.." Angin nervously explained.

The mother looked at the television for a while. "Okay Angin.. We can go.. Tell Petir to join us since Tanah has a cram class.."

"Okay mom.. Thanks!" Angin hugged her mother before he went to upstairs.

.

.

.

At the hospital, Angin searched for the room number 1108 where Fang stayed in there. He knows about it because he already asked Aunt Yang.

"1107.. 1108! Brother Petir! Here it is!" Angin excitedly pointed at the number that displayed on the door.

Petir looked at the number and it matched. Number 1108 with Fang's name. His mother asked him to accompany Angin and for a meanwhile, his mother went to grocery shop.

KREK

The door opened. Angin could see Fang was eating while sitting alone at the bed.

"Fang?"

Fang shocked when he heard the voice. He looked at Angin who was coming closer to him and standing in front of his bed.

"Fang, are you okay?" asked Angin. His face looks worried and sad at the same time.

Petir just standing close to the door as he watched their interaction.

Fang's face look frustrated. "Why are you here idiot?"

"Umm, I heard from Aunty Yang that you got in an accident.. I got worried and decided to visit you.." said Angin.

"Tch! I don't need anyone to visit me! I'm just fine alone!" angry Fang.

Petir and Angin shocked when Fang raised his voice.

"B-but-"

"GO OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Petir who saw Angin's face looks flushed by it, rushed to grab his little brother arm and take him out of the room.

At the outside of room, Angin crying sadly. He doesn't know why Fang angry at him. He just wanted to know how Fang was doing.

"Hisk! Hisk!" Angin tried to hold his crying but no use.

Petir bitted his lips, thinking how to calm Angin. Without thinking, he then hugged Angin and patted his back.

"Shhh, it's okay.. It's okay Angin.."

"Hisk! Brother Petir, I-I think Fang a-angry if I visit h-him.." Angin hugged back as he crying on Petir's shoulder.

"No Angin.. I think he's just tired, that's all.." Petir still patted Angin's back to calm him down.

"Really?" Angin break the hugged and looked at Petir's eyes.

Petir smiled. He used his thumb to wipe away Angin's tears. "Yes Angin.."

After Angin calm down a bit, Petir could tell his brother felt sleepy. Petir then carried his brother at the back and waiting for his mother outside of hospital.

.

.

.

"Mm.." Angin rubbed his eyes when the light come into his eyes.

"Angin, you're awake?"

Angin blinked his eyes a few times before looked at the person. He could see that his head lying down at Petir's thigh and Petir is looking at him.

Angin a bit shocked by it and immediately changed his pose to sit. "Sorry brother Petir! I fell asleep!"

Petir chuckles. "It's okay.. We are at living room.."

Angin astounded by Petir's laugh before he never saw Petir laughing before. Angin smiled when he thought that Petir treat him better than before.

"We're home!"

Petir and Angin turned to the door. They could see Tanah and their father just come home.

"Alright, it's time for tea time.. I already make some cake, biscuit and fruit to eat.." said the mother as she just walked out from the kitchen.

Then, all of them having their tea time with laughing and smiling just like a happy family.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, at the hospital, Fang stared at the window. He know he shouldn't shouted at Angin, especially his brother also coming. But he couldn't control his emotion after hearing what his parents said.

"You're really a burden child! Your surgery leg costing RM10000!"

"Yeah! If you didn't got in accident, we already use this money to buy more equipment for our labs!"

"Arghh! Shut up!" Fang hold his head as he shout in pain. His body trembling when he remembered what his parents said.

'I shouldn't exist in this world.. I just a burden to them!' thought Fang as he still in pain.

================================
- TO BE CONTINUE -
================================

I think that I lost of idea, especially in English TwT Sorry for late update and I don't know if I can update this story TwT Thanks for those who still reading it even though my English isn't good^^