💙 2 - New family member 💙

"We're home!"

Tanah switched off the television before rushed to the front door. His body froze when he saw a boy smiling at him from the car.

"Dad, who is this?" asked Tanah curiously. His eyes narrowed at Angin which made Angin a bit nervous.

"This is your new brother! Since he is still younger than you and Petir, so he is your new little brother!" The mother uttered with a smile plastered on her face.

"Angin, come here.." The latter walked towards the mother. "This is Tanah, your big brother for now.."

Angin giggles. "Hi brother Tanah! I'm Angin! I hope you don't mind me staying here!"

Tanah blinked for a while before he smiled. He doesn't know why but his heart felt soft when he saw this kid especially his smile.

"Come in.." Tanah invited Angin to go inside the house.

Angin grinned before he picked up his bag and dashed to the front door. He was amazed with the living room. It's not too big and not too small either but as long as it's comfortable, he's okay.

"Let me show you your room.." The mother then went to upstairs.

"Room? I'm gonna have my own room?" Angin couldn't believe that he will have his own room because all this year when he is still at orphan house, he and the others need to share room because the house lacked of room.

"Yes dear.. Come with me to the upstairs.." Angin then followed the mother to the upstairs.

.

.

.

"Whoahh!! Is this really my room?" Angin rubbed his eyes to make sure he didn't have a sight problem. He then grinned widely.

The room was full with blue background. The bed also in blue and the closet in chocolate color. There was also an aircond.

"Well, since I know you like blue, I decided to make your room blue!" said the mother excitedly.

Angin don't know how to thank. Without hesitation, he hugged the mother with a warm heart and felt that this woman is his mother right now.

"Hisk.. Thank you.." Suddenly he felt his eyes warm and made the mother broke the hug. She then wiped the tears. "Hey, don't cry.. You don't look cute now.."

Angin chuckles with the mother response. "I'm not cute, mom.."

"Yeah yeah.. Okay, Angin.. You can clean yourself up.. Don't forget to have lunch at 1 pm okay?" reminds the mother.

"Okay mom!"

.

.

.

At 1 pm, like his mother reminded him, Angin needs to be downstairs to have lunch. When he reached the stairs, he saw someone who wasn't Tanah and went in the same direction.

Maybe it's another of his brother than Tanah? Well, there's only one way to find out.

"Hi there!" Angin genuine smiled at the person.

The latter got triggered and noticed there was someone new in this house. He then faced Angin while crossed his arm at his chest. "Who are you? And why are you in my house?"

"Umm, I'm Angin! I'm going to be your little brother!" said Angin enjoyable but not for the person.

The person smirked. "Really? Well, I'm not interested.. And sorry, I don't have little brother like you.."

He then passed Angin and went downstairs without notice that he might have made Angin's heart sunk.

Angin stayed silent before a hand layed on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Tanah looked at him with guilty face.

"Angin, sorry for Petir's behavior.. Well, he always does his poker face.. And sorry if he harsh with you.. Huh, I will talk to him later.." said Tanah.

Angin shook his head. "No no! It's okay! Angin understand him.. He maybe shocked that I appeared all of a sudden, hehe.."

Tanah stroke Angin's hair and brought him to the kitchen. He then sat beside Angin's right while their mother sat beside Angin's left.

"Mom, did you make this?" asked Angin. He blinked his eyes when he saw many dishes on the table.

The mother laughed a bit. "Yeah, why?"

"But, there are so many.."

"Well, we need to cook something special for our new family member, right dad?" The mother gazed at her husband.

The father nodded, agreed with his wife. "So, let's eat!"

Then, the five of them were having lunch together. Everyone was happy except for Petir, who has a gloomy and annoying face. He definitely don't agree with this all. He sense something wrong with this kid named Angin.

================================
- TO BE CONTINUE -
================================