💙 4 - Daun 💙

"So Angin, be nice with your new friends okay?" The mom patted Angin's head with a smile plastered on her face.

Angin giggles before he gave a warm smile. "Okay mom! Thanks for the advice!" He then hugged his mom with warm heart.

"Angin?"

Angin and his mother broke the hug and looked at one young woman who have this chinese face. "Okay Angin, you're teacher is calling you.. I will pick you up this afternoon after pick up your big brothers.."

"Um!" Angin nodded understand before went to the young woman.

.

.

.

"Okay class.. We have a new friend starting today! Introduce yourself.." The young woman smiled at Angin to encourage Angin to speak up.

Angin nodded. He then faced some students who were the same age as him. "Hi! I'm Angin! It's pleasure to be here with you guys!"

"Okay Angin.. I'm Yang.. You can call me Aunty Yang okay? Now, you go sit beside that kid in green shirt.." said the woman named Aunty Yang while pointed her index finger to a kid who wore a green shirt.

"Um! Okay Aunty Yang!" Angin then went to the kid and sat beside him. He smiled at the boy and the boy smiled back.

"Okay class! Let's know about fruit.."

.

.

.

"Angin!"

Angin looked at his new friend. "Heyya Daun!" He giggles while wrapped his arm around his friend's neck.

Daun smiled and also wrapped his arm around Angin's neck. How they became close since they just met today?

Easy. Daun been bullied by some random kid which they throw some paper at him and Angin protected him since Angin have experience with this bullies issues. Angin gave a comeback by throwing back the paper to them.

"I want to thank you again for saving me from those kids.." Daun's smiles still plastered at his face.

Angin chuckles. "Nahhh, no big deal! Besides, I have experience, so it's easy for me to fight back! Hehe!"

Daun giggles by Angin's words. "Oh yeah, did your parents pick you up this afternoon?"

For now, they were having recess before continued their lesson.

"Of course! What about you?"

"My big brother will come to pick me! You know, my brother is my hero!" Daun's eyes full with sparkle when he said that.

"Why?" asked Angin curious.

"Well, even though my brother still young, but he was strong enough to fight those robber! There was a day that my house got robbed but! The robbers got stopped by my big brother Cahaya!"

Angin felt amazed about what Daun said. "Whoah! I'm sure your big brother was an amazing person!"

"Hehehe! He was!"

"Okay children! Time to continue our lesson!" Aunty Yang's voice made Angin and Daun rushed to their own seat.

.

.

.

"Thank you Aunty Yang!"

"You're welcome children... Don't forget the homework that I gave you!" Aunty Yang gave a genuine smile to the kids.

"Yes Aunty Yang!"

Angin and Daun tidy up their stationery and books to their backpack. Then, they tidy the chair before went to outside.

"Is your brother at here yet?" asked Angin while his eyes looked around if his parents already came.

"Oh yes! There he is!" Daun pointed to one teenager boy with a orange glasses in front of the gate.

Angin gazed to the teenager boy. He could see a smile plastered at his face.

"Gotta go, bye Angin! See you tomorrow!" Daun waved at Angin before went to his big brother.

"Bye Daun!" Angin waved back. He could saw that Daun hugged his brother and his brother hugged back which made his heart soft by looking at them. But at the same time, he really wanted to have feeling like that.

Angin sighed before sat down at the chair that was provide beside door. He was waiting his parents to come.

30 minutes later, no sign of his parents or his brothers. His eyes felt warm which his tears might be down anytime. He was tired of waiting and felt hungry since he's still not eating anything for afternoon.

"Angin?"

Angin titled his head to left and saw Aunty Yang with his daughter looked at him with confused face. "Yes Aunty Yang?"

"Why your parents isn't at here yet?"

Angin shrugged his shoulder. He don't know where is his parents now. He felt he wanted to cry now.

"Mama, he's crying now.." Aunty Yang's daughter spoke up which made Aunty Yang surprised.

"Wait Angin... Please, don't cry.. Let me call your parents.." Aunty Yang started dial Angin's father phone.

TIT TIT

TIT TIT

TIT TIT

"Hmm, your father didn't answered it.. Let me try call your mother.." Aunty Yang then dial Angin's mother phone.

TIT TIT

TIT TIT

TIT TIT

"Huh, she didn't anwered it either.. Let me drive you home.. I know your address home.." said Aunty Yang, tried to calm Angin that was still crying.

"Hisk..." Angin just nodded since he doesn't have any choice. He's just scared if he was left by his parents.

================================
- TO BE CONTINUE -
================================