💙 Prologue 💙

"Tanah! Please wake up your little brother! Our breakfast might getting cold!" Tanah looked at his mother from stairs. "Alright mom!"

Tanah then went upstairs to his brother's room. Without knocking, he entered into the room. His eyes looked at the bed. He chuckles when he saw his little brother still asleep.

He walked towards the bed and smirked. "Petir! Wake up! Mom asked us to go down to have breakfast!" He was shaking his little brother's body.

Petir spread his arms. He rubbed his eyes and slowly opened both of his eyes. His brown eyes gazed with his older brother's eyes.

"Morning brother Tanah.." greet Petir with a curved smile at his face.

Tanah smiled back. "You should have a bath now before mom angry okay?"

"Okay.." Petir then got down from his bed. He grabbed his towel before went into the toilet.

.

.

.

"Tanah, Petir.. We have something to tell you guys.." said the father while the four of them were having breakfast in the kitchen.

Tanah and Petir stared each other with confused expression. Tanah looked at his father. "What is it father?"

The father stared the mother first before looked again at his sons. "We want to take an adopted child.."

Petir who was drinking his drink got chocked by it. Tanah which sat beside him patted his back to calm him down.

"Wait, dad and mom want to adopt a child? Why?" asked Tanah. He furrowed his brows.

"Actually, me and your father went to the orphanage house yesterday.. There was a kid who doesn't have love since baby.. The owner said that he was already at in front of door in baby form.. Which mean he doesn't know anything about his family either.." The mother said.

"Why mom? Dad? Both of us isn't enough?" Petir's face shows that he couldn't accept it. Well, who wants to have another siblings when you already have? Think Petir.

"It's not about enough or what.. But I think we should help him.. Because he always got bullied around those kids since yeah, he doesn't know his parents since born.." said the father. He sighed. "Tomorrow, me and your mother will take him to this house.."

"Wait what? Sorry mom, dad.. I can't accept this.." said Petir with gloomy face. He can't believe that his parents want to have another child.

"Either you or Tanah couldn't accept it, our decision is final.." said the father firmly.

Petir growled annoyed before stand up from his chair and rushed to his room. Tanah just sighed with Petir's behavior. He knew that his brother couldn't accept this including himself but he will try his best to accept that kid.

================================
- TO BE CONTINUE -
================================