💙 5 - Forget 💙

"It's okay Angin.. We're gonna go to your house.." said Aunty Yang's daughter, tried to calm down Angin's cries.

"Hisk..." Angin still crying. His mouth was close to avoid his voice been listened by Aunty Yang and her daughter.

"Don't cry Angin.. I'm sure your parents would never ever forget about you.." Aunty Yang's daughter named Ying gave a soft smile to the blue capped kid.

"Hisk..." Angin tried to stop crying but the tears still going down.

"Shhh... Here, let me give you a warm hug.." Ying then hugged Angin while patted his back, tried to calm him down.

After 10 minutes crying, Angin fell asleep. Ying put away Angin's cap at her left side. After that, she adjusted Angin's position at her lap while stroking Angin's hair.

She met her mother's eyes by mirror. "How long we will arrive at Angin's house?"

"I think in 20 minutes since the traffic light wasn't congested..."

.

.

.

Meanwhile, at Petir's school, there was a coronation been going on.

"Congrats Petir! We're really proud of you! I hope you will study hard more if you want to take first place for the next examination!"

The father and the mother gave Petir a warm hug which Petir hugged back his parents. He felt really grateful for having them as his parents.

Tanah at beside Petir's left just smiled. He relieved that his brother got first place in the class again for the third time in this year.

Tanah then realised that something was not right. He thought that there was someone missing. He then looked at his watch at his wrist. He's surprised that now is 1 pm.

"Angin!!" Tanah said as he remembered his little sibling presence was not here. He faced to his parents who already broke the hug. "Dad, mom! We forgot about Angin!"

"Oh no!!" The father gazed at his watch as he panicked when he saw what time it is. "We must go to his kindergarden! He must be waiting for us!"

The mother agreed then asked Tanah and Petir joined her and their father to pick up Angin at his kindergarden.

.

.

.

"We already here.." Aunty Yang pull up the handbreak car before look at the back sit. She stared at Angin's face which still asleep. He must be exhausting, she thinks.

"Ying, wake him up.." Ying nodded as she shake slowly Angin's shoulder. "Angin, wake up.."

"Ughh... Where are we?" Angin rubbed both of his eyes as he looked at his side. He could see a bungalow house outside of the car.

"We're already arrive at your house.. But I think your parents weren't at here since there are no car at the garage.." Aunty Yang stated made Angin silent.

"Angin, you're okay?" Ying looked at Angin's face that looked gloomy.

"I-I think I don't deserve this family..." Angin's words made Aunty Yang a bit shocked by it.

"What did you mean sweetheart?"

Angin sighed. He bitted his bottom lips before speak. "I'm just an adopted child from this family... I don't have family... I-I was from orphan house.. Then, my mother and father came to pick me and live at their house.."

Aunty Yang and Ying silent, waiting for Angin finish his sentence.

"B-but.. Hisk.. Big brother Petir doesn't like me... H-he thinks t-that I'm a burden to him.." Angin sobbed as he put his right hand to his mouth to prevent any voice out from his mouth.

Aunty Yang and Ying looked at each other. Ying softly rubbed Angin's shoulder while smiled sad. "Don't think like that Angin.. I'm sure your big brother will accept you as his little brother.."

"S-sis Ying t-think so?" Angin blinked his eyes, looked at Chinese teenager girl.

Ying grinned. "Of course! Because you're so cute!" She pinched Angin's cheek made Angin groan in pain.

"Auch! Sis Ying! That hurts!" Ying immediately released her grip on Angin's cheek while laugh nervously.

Angin pouted as he rubbed his cheek that turns red because of Ying's attack. "Aunty.... I'm starving.. Why not we go get some food while waiting for my parents?"

Aunty Yang smiled wide. "That's a good idea! Let's go!"

.

.

.

"Hello? Anybody home?!"

The father shouted while knocking the door house. He tried to open the door but the door was locked.

"Wait, Yang was calling me 35 minutes ago!" The mother said as she got panicked. She immediately call Aunty Yang.

The father just crossed his arm while waiting his wife calling Aunty Yang.

While Tanah and Petir were in the car. Tanah turned his head to his right. He could see his brother's face looks unsatisfied.

"What's wrong Petir?" Tanah's voice made Petir snapped out from his imagination. He stared at his brother a while before looked at outside of window.

"Nothing.." answered Petir.

Tanah raised right eyebrow while staring at his younger brother. He's know that there is something that his brother thinking but he just silent. He then turned his head back to his parents.

"Oh my! Sorry Yang for burden you! Is he okay?" asked the mother with worried tone.

"He's fine.. He's just hungry that's all.. So, after we eat, do you want me to send him back to your house?"

"Is it okay for you?" The mother felt guilty and embarassed at the same time.

"It's okay.. I already think of him as my own son.. Okay then, see you later!"

"Okay Yang, thank you again and sorry for all the trouble you get.." The mother sighed after Aunty Yang end the call.

The mother faced to his husband. "Angin's fine.. He's having a lunch with Yang.. She will send Angin back to our house.."

The father relieved that Angin in good condition. "That's a relief.. Let's go home.. We'll see him at home.."

The mother nodded. She then followed her husband to the car.

================================
- TO BE CONTINUE -
================================