Preliminaries

I cannot stress this enough.

THIS STORY IS NOT CANON.

Right in Front of You officaly continues with the Jewel Project series.

Kyle and Kay go to hell and back multiple times in order to get their happily ever after and the series covers their highs and lows together with the adventures of many other characters.

What's the point of this, then?

A lot of people have been complaining that I'm en evil prick and they didn't like the ending of RIFOY and why can't there be another story with just Kyle and Kay...

Well, here's the AU cliche you all wanted.

So this is definitely just for messed up drama fun like one huge overdramatic AU. You will find jokes, drama, cliches and everything which can go wrong will. In the most hilarious way possible.

For readers of the series... You rock my world. And you're more than welcomed here because I'm sure you're going to find this one very funny.

***

Kay hates her life. After her parents uprooted her from Texas and moved back to Tucson, Arizona, her only solace is reuniting with her childhood friend, Angie.

Except Angie is now busy with her own fairytale romance and Kay has been reduced to a bystander. Until Angie gets the brilliant idea to hook her up with her crush's brother. Even if her soul is still bleeding for Kyle, it's just a date. What could go wrong?

Kyle officially wants to murder his father, especially once he finds out the real reason he was shipped home. No, it's not for college, and his mother is not sick. It's all about an arranged marriage to an up and coming pop princess. There's no freaking way that's happening. He would never forget Kay. But this new heiress he's supposed to be marrying isn't that bad...

Is their romance over? Or do the new prospective partners have secrets of their own?

Find out in this whirlwind of drama which will test love and loyalties. And, of course, bring the right people back together.

***

Yes, this story is one big overdramatic cliche where supporting cast are basically made out of cardboard, and Kyle and Kay are freaking the eff out as they fight to get back to each other.

And yes, this one does not have an open ending. You will get everything you need.

EDIT: Blame Cross-Warrior for the existence of this book!