CHAPTER 10

Don's pov

I stood in front of the open ground staring blankly at the casket. The weather was gloomy and the sun was hiding behind the grey clouds. I felt a hand gently caress my back, Delilah stood in front of me her hands grabbing my face and making me look at her.

"She's in a better place..." She whispered, I didn't know what was happening to me. My chest was in pain, is this why my mom said don't get attached. I didn't know losing someone was this painful, imagine if Sam and I were in love I'd be broken. A warm drop slid down my face, I pulled my hand to my cheek and whipped the tear. She didn't deserve to die, I liked her energy, she was fun to talk to and she always put a smile on my face for the few weeks that I've known her.

"Let's go home..." Delilah's voice made me avert my eyes from the grave, I nodded my head and let her pull me to the car. I swear on my mother that I'll kill all of them, one by one. Starting from that stupid boy...

I entered my office and asked Alec to come with me. I sat on the chair thinking of a plan, I need to find where they live and start from there.

"Alec, I need you to find the address to the Harrison's house. Fast." I ordered, his eyes held confusion but he nodded in agreement.

"What are you planning Donovan?" He asked curiously, I smiled and played with the pocket knife in my hand. I threw it towards Alec and he dodged it before it hit his face.

"I'm going to kill them a-" he cut me off,

"Your mother wouldn't agree with that D-"

"I don't care what my mother says Alec! They're not innocent and they deserve to die" I grabbed my coat and headed out of the office, Delilah saw me leave in hurry and tried to stop me but I pushed past her since I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Wait!" I heard her call for me, I held the car's door handle and stopped in my track. She put her hand on mine and made me look at her.

"Where are you going Don?" She asked, I pushed her out of the way and got in the car. She stood in front of the hood and wouldn't let me move the car. I sighed and pressed on the horn trying to make her get out of the way.

"I just wanna know where you're going!" She yelled, when she doesn't want to talk to me I give her time and now that I'm in a bad mood she doesn't seem to understand that I don't want to talk. I pressed on the gas hoping it'll scare her but she just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her.

"What? You're gonna run me over!" I quickly got out and grabbed her arm pulling her out of the way.

"I don't want to talk Delilah so please get back to work!" I whispered yelled,

"Not before you tell me..." She insisted, I have her a confused look and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt.

"Who are you to me to ask where I go? My girlfriend? My mother? I don't think so, be a good girl and move your ass out of my way" her eyes held sadness making me feel guilty for yelling at her. What is happening, why is she doing this? Why is she so persistent? I sighed rubbing my face in frustration.

"Get in the car" I mumbled, her eyes widened and her face light up with a smile. She hurried to the passenger seat and waited for me to get in.

"So where are we going?" She asked when we hit the road, the whole ride I was ignoring her and I want to keep it that way. I don't have the energy to talk.

"Wait, I recognize this road. We're going to the lake?" I rolled my eyes and parked the car to the side. I took off my coat and put it in the car, I heard her footsteps behind me as I headed towards the lake.

"Don wait for me please, I'm wearing heels!" I keep ignoring her, good. That'll teach her a lesson.

"Ah! Don, please..." She cried out making me spin around, she fell to her knees holding her feet with pain all over her face. I sighed and kneeled next to her, I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Wait my heels"

"I'll buy you new ones" I said shortly, I could feel her eyes staring at me. What is it with her and staring, it's getting creepy.

"I'm gonna go for a swim, you can stay here and wait or whatever." I put her on the ground and started taking off my clothes, I slowly got in the water feeling the cold hit my body. For some reason I felt better, I was more relaxed.

I heard Delilah move around then a loud splash, I looked behind me and she was swimming my way. She kept getting closer until we were face to face.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay" she whispered, I chuckled dryly and looked away. Her hand found my face and she pulled me closer. Her lips were dangerously close to mine and I didn't know how to feel about it. I felt her hand brush on my cheek then my neck, she wrapped her arms around me and I found myself leaning unconsciously, the tension was intense and I didn't know why.

"What are you doing Delilah?" I whispered against her lips, she bit her bottom one and looked at me from under her long lashes.

"I- I don't know" without another word being said she pulled my face crashing her lips with mine. I felt sparks all over my body, the goosebumps running from my neck down to my feet. In a moment of lust, I wrapped my arms around her waist and closed the gap between our bodies. Her hands tangled in my short hair deepening the kiss and making my print harden.

I didn't know when her hand dropped because the next thing it was under my boxers. I groaned when she started rubbing my dick, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away. I swam with her in my arms towards the huge rocks on the edge. I climbed on top of her and unclipped her bra. My lips wrapped around her nipples and started sucking on the soft skin.

My fingers brushed against her thighs and went closer to her core, I looked at her for consent and she nodded her biting her lip. I started rubbing her clit softly then picked up the pace little by little, she tried to close her legs but I pushed them open and kept going fast, she moaned and I felt a warm liquid squirt on my palm.

"I- I want you inside me..." She said trying to catch her breath,

"Are you sure isn't it too e-" she cut me off.

"Please...f-fuck me..." She moaned with her eyes were closed. I pulled myself closer to her core, I brushed my tip on her entrance and she moved her hips. I pushed my hard shaft inside her giving her time to adjust then slowly moved. Her hands grabbed on my shoulders holding on to me, I kept thrusting my hips hearing the loud sounds of our bodies hitting against each other. She grabbed my face and pulled me down kissing me but she couldn't really focus on it, I groaned feeling her warm walls tighten around me making it a little harder for me to move.

"I'm close..." She hummed, her grip tightened and I moved faster feeling myself getting closer. I pounded harder inside her, I tried to pull out but she wrapped her legs around my waist and I came inside her. I laid on top of her trying to catch my breath and quietly listened to her heart. What the hell just happened....

*********************
Hmmmmmmm sus....

-S