CHAPTER 12

Don's pov

I felt someone move next to me and I wrapped my arms around them flipping the both of us. I grabbed on her wrists and pinned them on each side of her head.

"What are you doing in my house?" I asked Delilah curiously, she smiled wrapped her legs around my waist pushing my morning wood against her warm core.

"Alec let me in, I wanted to see you" I sighed and laid on top of her, I put my face in her neck and just enjoyed her warmth. Her hands softly scratched my back making me sigh in satisfaction, her lips planted a kiss on my head and I just felt myself relax. I felt her grind her hips against me and I groaned. She was turning me on purposely.

"Stoooop..." I dragged hearing her chuckle, I pulled myself up so I can look at her better only to find her smirking at me. For the past week we've been fucking like bunnies, she'd come to my house to "check" on me and we end up naked somewhere around the house.

"No" I said trying to get up but surprisingly she was stronger than I thought, she flipped me on my back. She grabbed my shirt and ripped it open, I gasped because that was one of my favorites. Her hand wrapped around my neck as she leaned down closer to my face. I chuckled because she thinks she's in control, I let my hand touch her soft sides and she seemed to enjoy the attention since her hand that was around my neck loosened its grip. I smirked and sat up with her still on my lap. I pushed my pants down letting my dick out not once looking aww from her beautiful brown eyes.

"Ride me, princess"

Her breath hitched in her throat and her eyes grew darker, darker than usual. She closed them and pulled down her panties, she guided my hard print towards her entrance and slowly lowered herself on it. I moaned at the feeling of her wet skin on mine while she hummed at my size filling her insides. She started moving on me and I watched her titties bounce as she rode my dick. I grabbed her waist to keep her in place and started thrusting my hips against her, I watched as my shaft entered her while her lips devoured it. I bite my lip and watch her throw her head back enjoying every inch of me.

She wrapped her arms around me and pushed my face between her boobs while she started grinding her hips, I could feel my climax nearing and I'm sure she was close as well.

"Look at me..." I whispered pounding harder inside her, I looked at her half closed eyes as a tear slide down her cheek. She could barely open them, I grabbed her by the jaw and made her look at me.

"If you don't look at me I won't let you finish" I smirked, she moaned about to close her eyes when she remembered what I said and looked at me instead.

"Good girl..."

She kept humming, moaning and groaning while staring at me dead in the eyes until she came all over my lap. I finally released my load inside her and laid back against the headboard trying to catch my breath. I kissed her chest and up to her neck while my hands caressed her skin.

"Are you okay?" I asked, she nodded and laid her head on my shoulder. I hugged her body and smiled, I was very happy that she was here to be honest. She made me forget about Sam, and for some reason I keep asking to see her, I just want to be in her presence. My brain now has memorized every inch of her body and could never forget its beautiful scent. I don't know how to explain how she makes me feel, I just love it.

"Are you there?" I looked at Delilah who had a worried look on her face, I smiled and laid next her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Yeah, I was just thinking..." I whispered, she intertwined our fingers and started playing with them.

"About?" She asked again,

"You" I answered shortly, I left a trail of kissed on her bare shoulder and contemplated whether I should tell her what I was thinking or not. After a few minutes of me swimming deep in my thoughts I decided to let it out.

"These feelings are new to me Delilah, you make my heart flutter and my chest tighten. I don't understand what I'm feeling, I love seeing your smile, I love hearing you laugh but I prefer it more when I'm the reason. I- I like you Delilah... A lot and I don't know what to do..." I confessed, she stayed quiet the whole time, not saying a word to me and I was starting to get worried, what if I scared her off. Then, I heard a small sniffle, I quickly sat up and rubbed her arm in a comforting way.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked in worry, she whipped her tears and chuckled slightly.

"Nothing, I'm just happy..." She finally replied,

"Then why are you crying, love?" She looked at me with her reddened eyes and beautiful smile, I leaned and captured her lips in a gentle kiss.

"Because...I feel the same" I felt my stomach flip at the sound of those words. My smile reached my eyes and my heart was going to blow up from excitement. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me in a tight hug. I was just happy that she didn't reject me.

"Go out with me, please" I asked hopeful, she chuckled and kissed my cheek. She agreed to go on a date with me and I was going to make sure she wasn't going to regret it. A knock interrupted our make out session, I stood up and opened the bedroom door to reveal Alec who had an annoyed face.

"What?" I asked, he rolled his eyes and handed me piece of paper with a random address on it.

"The address you asked for, what else?" He replied, I smiled proudly at him and patted his back.

"Good, we're going there tonight. Be ready" he nodded his head and backed away and out of my sight. I looked at Delilah who was giving me a curious look.

"I have work tonight, so our date has to wait till tomorrow" I said apologetically, she raised her eyebrow at me but didn't comment and just smiled.

"Come here let me enjoy you before you leave" she said crawling towards the edge, I was surprised at her stamina but who am I to complain, I love it.

*********************
Do you think Delilah is starting to regret not telling Don what's going on?

Ps: last chapter for the day, have a goodnight everyone and I'll see you guys tomorrow!!!

-S