CHAPTER 20

Hope's pov

I sneaked through the backdoor without being noticed, I quickly ran upstairs and when I saw my bedroom door I smiled in victory but that smile quickly turned into horror when Celine came out of the bathroom. I gave her a smiled and pretended I just woke up because after all that alcohol of course I looked extremely tired. She walked closer and took a sniff of my shirt and I saw her face scrunch.

"Your mom will kill you if she knows you sneak out to get drunk" She whispered, I sighed and nodded my head in agreement. I know that, but Celine loves me and she won't tell mom about this. I still feel guilty though, I don't know I got used to the thrill of going against the rules.

"You can't keep doing this Hope, it's your last your before you go to college and you're literally wasting it from some thrilling hours of alcohol" she said in disapproval, I agreed with her again but our conversation was quickly cut when my mom walked out of the room at the end of the hall behind me.

"Good morning baby!" Celine said jogging to her giving me time to slip inside the bathroom to take a shower. I thanked her in my head and opened the water so I can wash off the alcohol and wake up more. I don't like school to he honest and I mean who does? I do love my friends though, and that's the only reason why I keep going.

Don's pov

"What were you guys talking about earlier?" I asked her as I poured some coffee for myself. She smiled at me and pushed her empty cup so I can fill it.

"Just girl things, she asked me if I had extra tampons" she replied taking a sip of her cup, I patted my lap and smiled while taking a seat on it. I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder, she kisses the side of my head and took a sip. She said she wanted to work and she was bored here with only Oscar keeping her company.

"I told you many times my love, I'll always have a place for you at the company and whenever you wanna start just tell me" I explained taking another sip of the coffee, her fingers touched my cheek and traced my jaw then slowly wrapped around my neck. I smirked and just watched her curiously, she leaned closer to my skin and started sucking on it probably leaving a mark and that only made me very hard.

"I have work in 20 minutes Celine" I said frustrated, she started grinding on my lap making it very tough for me to stop the noises leaving my throat but she suddenly stopped.

"That's what you get for coming back home yesterday with another bitch's perfume on you" she said getting off my lap, I looked at her in confusion then I remembered what happened back at work.

"I hugged her, because she was crying!" I explained again, Celine rolled her eyes at me and flipped her hair behind her back.

"Yeah you could've just comforted her with words" she said finishing her coffee, now it was my time to roll my eyes and get up from the chair. I walked closer to her and picked her up making her wrap her legs around my waist.

"I think 20 minutes is enough for me to show you why you shouldn't roll your eyes at me again" I whispered in her ear making her grip that was on my shoulder tighten, I ran upstairs with her still in my arms and laid her on the bed. I quickly pulled her shirt off and snatched her pants off of her legs, I ripped the blue panties she had on and pulled her legs up. I put my face on her wet folds and started licking her core fast without warning, she tangled her hand in my hair and pushed me closer.

"Fuck..." She moaned trying to close her legs around my head but I was quick to push them open. I smirked when she started shaking around me but that didn't make me slow my movements, on the contrary, I kept flicking my tongue as fast as it could go making her liquid pour all over my mouth and chin. I started to unbuckle my pants and my hard shaft sprung out and laid on my stomach, I guided it to her hole and slowly pushed the tip in, then inch my inch I kept pushing it inside of her until it was fully in. I caressed her hair out of her face and leaned closer to her face catching her lips in a deep kiss and asked her.

"Are you alright love?" She nodded her head while she sucked her bottom lip in out of pleasure, I moved my hips following a slow rythme then kept picking up the speed when I thought she wanted me to. My phone started to ring and it was closer to Celine than me, she looked at the ID and of course it was one of the workers, the one I was comforting and Celine knew that because she made me tell her everything about the poor girl, from her family to what color she liked which of course I didn't know.

"Answer her" she demanded, I looked at Celine and she had smirk on her face.

"I want you to answer her while you fuck me" she ordered again, I groaned trying to catch my breath. I grabbed the phone from her hand and press the answer button.

"Y-yes Charlize?" I asked,

"Miss Datyah, you have a meeting in 20min and you haven't arrived yet and I thought I should just remind you" she explained over the phone, I was trying not to show that my breathing was heavy or that I was having sex but I couldn't, a moan slipped out and I quickly muffled it with a cough.

"I- eh yeah thank you. I'll be t-there on t-time" I groaned quickly hanging up the phone and picking up the pace, Celine had her head thrown back as she moaned and pulled me closer to her. When I felt my dick twitch I knew I was cumming, so I quickly pulled out of her and releasing all over her stomach.

After cleaning ourselves, I let Celine take a nap while I quickly showered and wore a new suit because the one I had was covered and cum and I wasn't about to go to a meeting smelling like sex. I looked back at Celine who was already in deep sleep and kissed her head.

"I'll see you tonight, my love" with that I ran out of the house trying to reach my work on time with two things on my mind, my daughter and Celine. To be honest, I do think of Delilah sometimes and I still love her and I know she watching over us, Hope reminds me of her so much and I'm so happy I got to keep a piece of her forever.

END

**************************
I guess this would be the end of this sequel, I hope you enjoyed it! As for the third book I'm not sure when I'll be working on it because I have something else on mind and I'm very sure you'll love it. I'll make sure to leave and author's note tomorrow about the idea of the new book I'll be working on and you tell me what you think.

With all my love,

-S