CHAPTER 16

Don's pov

It's been two hours and Delilah still didn't come by, I paced around the room getting worried. I keep calling her but she didn't pick up.

"She's not picking up, I have a bad feeling about this" I mumbled rubbing my head, I felt hands on my shoulders slowly massaging them. A few minutes later, I was starting to get ready to go to her house when the door bell ring. I dashed out the room and opened the door just to be faced with Jasmine.

"Jasmine?" I looked behind her but there was no Delilah. She gave me an awkward smile and walked in while I shut the door.

"Hello Donavon, you must be Celine. Nice to finally meet you" Jasmine said to the both of us and we were waiting patiently for her to explain what's going on.

"So your aunt Mara kidnapped my sister and I need you to go find her" she chuckled awkwardly and played with her fingers. What does my aunt have to do with this, first of all, she's dead and second she is a demon so why would she kidnap Delilah.

"What the fuck are saying?" I questioned, she took a deep breath and cleared her throat ready to explain more.

"My sister is a succubus who was sent by your aunt Mara who is still very alive to get pregnant with your baby, which she is by the way, so Mara could have a heir for her legacy and destroy the queen by killing you and your whole family" she said all in one breath, my eyes widened at all this information filling my brain.

"Delilah is pregnant? With my baby?" I said in disbelief, my legs felt weak and I dropped on the couch with my head between my hands.

"That's all you heard from what I said?" Jasmine said, I felt arms around my torso and a body crawl on top of my lap. I was hyperventilating because I was having a panic attack, Delilah was pregnant and my creepy aunt who I thought was dead kidnapped her and she's a sex demon?! What the actual fuck...

"Hey!" Celine slapped my face making me wake up, she grabbed my face and made me look at her.

"Your baby is in danger and you're acting like a fuckin pussy, I thought you were better than this?" She said in disapproval,

"She lied to me... If she just told me what's going on we could've avoided all of this. Now my child is in a deep danger and so is she" I said feeling myself getting upset by the second. I trusted her and she wanted to kill me, after all I've done. I've been nothing but sweet to her and she stabed me in the back.

"Donovan? Your horns are showing..." Celine said quietly in a scared tone, I was shaking and I felt my wings and tail appear. I pushed Celina off of me and sat her on the couch. I was pacing around the room, I didn't know what to do or how to feel.

"She wanted to kill me? What did I ever do to her, Jasmine?" Jasmine stood up to stop me from pacing around and I looked down at her face that held guilt and sorry.

"She didn't have a choice, we were promised our freedom. We're literally her slaves, we do whatever she asks. She'd kill us if we disobey her" She tried to explain which only made more furious,

"Why didn't she come to me! Why didn't she tell me?" My voice cracked, I felt betrayed. I never knew that being stabbed in the back by someone you trust was worst than being hit in the crotch.

"Look, let's save her first and you guys can fight after that" Celina said, I feel like the only way to fix this is to talk to my mother. In queue, Alec walked in the room, he looked behind me and bowed his head with a smile on his face.

"Your majesty" he said, my tail disappeared, my scary horns disappeared and I felt my face pale. I turned around behind me to find my mom glaring at me.

"Oh hello mother, what are you doing here?" I said nervously, she crossed her arms and stared at me with a raised brow.

"You got a succubus pregnant?" Was the first thing she said to me, and I was never scared of my mother till to day.

"Good one..." She smirked and pulled me in for a hug. I sighed and hugged her tighter, she kissed the top of my head and pulled away to look at me.

"Are you sure it was a succubus? Because those ones are hard to breed with" she asked again making me look at her in disgust, she talks as if we were animals. I mean, Delilah and I have been fuckin like animals for the past weeks but it doesn't mean that we were, ugh forget it.

"Now is not the time, mom. We need to get to her" Jasmine stood up and walked to my mother who was much taller than her. She bowed to my mother respectfully and tried not to stare right into her eyes.

"Your majesty, the succubus is my sister. Her name is Delilah and she is indeed pregnant. She's at Mara's mansion"

"Who?" Alec and my mother said at the same time. Jasmine re-explained everything to them and my mother didn't seem surprised at all. She was staring at Jasmine as if she was thinking of something.

"Do you know where she lives, Jasmine?" My mom asked while looking intensely at the poor girl who was blushing so hard. I guess she's never seen the queen in all her glory before, and my mom was fully clothed and she still made Jasmine speechless.

"I- yes, yes ma'am" Jasmine said quickly, I rolled my eyes at my mother who still haven't changed her ways, she loves teasing women and then disappointing them with the "I'm married" talk.

"Good" she patted Jasmine's cheek and walked upstairs. Jasmine and I let out a breath that we didn't know we were both holding, obviously for different reasons.

"Your mom is so hot" she said still staring at the place where my mom was standing, I can see the hearts in her eyes. I cringed at the thoughts that kept appearing in my head. A few minutes later, my mom came downstairs with some Jean's and a shirt instead of the dress she was wearing when she appeared earlier.

"So without any more time to waste, please, guide us to Mara's mansion" she demanded, Jasmine bowed respectfully in agreement. I went to Celine and wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug.

"Be careful" she whispered kissing my cheek, I didn't know what we will face when we reach that house and how we'll get in to save Delilah but I have hope now that my mother is here. She's the strongest demon and I'm lucky to have her, now it was time to go get my child. As for what Delilah did, that's an argument for later.

***************************
Heellooo lovely people!! I hope you're doing okay, here's an update I hope you enjoy it!!

-S