CHAPTER 13

Don's pov

I flew around the Harrison's house and watched Alec in his hound form biting the metal fence, melting it down with his saliva. I smiled and landed in the backyard, they didn't expect anyone to come to their house after what they've done? Weird. I felt Alec brush against my side and I smirked.

"Kill..." I ordered, he bowed his head and ran inside the house. Screaming was heard all over the place, I inhaled and walked in following after Alec. The first thing I saw was his jaw around some guys neck, I chuckled and walked past him upstairs towards the bedrooms. I kicked down each one of them until I reached the end of the hallway, I kicked the door open and I was faces by Jake Harrison, his wife and his daughter.

"Why are you doing this? Throwing my son in jail wasn't enough, you're killing my men?!" He yelled, I chuckled and shifted to my demon form. The wife's eyes widened and the daughter looked like she was going to faint.

"Your men, came to my house and killed someone I care about..." I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him off of his feet, he looked at me confused.

"Don't act stupid Harrison!" I yelled throwing him to the side and went closer to the daughter.

"Since you killed someone I care about, I'm going to do the same to you..." I threatened with a smirk, I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her with me. I pushed her next to her father on the floor, it was the mother's turn now. I grabbed her by the neck and smirked when she started struggling to breathe. I pushed my hand in her chest grabbing her heart in the process and ripped it out of its place. The man's screams and his daughters were louder as they watched the woman drop dead on the ground.

"I don't know what you're saying woman! I didn't send anyone!" He crawled next to his wife and held her face as he cried, I grabbed him by the hair and sliced his throat open before he could react.

Alec pushed through the door and was about to pounce on the girl, she was about my age and had blonde hair with light blue eyes.

"No" I said to him before he could take a bite of her arm, he whined and sat on his butt wagging his tail.

"Just kill me..." She cried out, I shifted back to my human and kneeled next to the girl who crawled back until she touched the wall. I tried to touch her face to see if she was hurt, but she pulled her head away. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her up on my shoulder, she kicked and punched me but it didn't do anything.

"You monster! You killed them... They didn't do anything!" She cried out, I ignored her and flew up to the sky keeping an eye on Alec from above, I reached my house the same time as him and we both walked inside. The house was empty since Delilah went back to her place.

"What's your name?" I asked the girl, she spat on my face making Alec growl at her but I raised my hand telling him it was okay. I wiped my face and gave her a smile, I understand she was mad I killed her parents but she was innocent so I couldn't kill her without consequences and if I let her go she'll rat me out.

"I'm gonna ask you again, nicely. What is your name?" I purposely made my eyes change colors to scare her and it worked.

"Celine" she whispered, I patted her head and picked her up again. Only this time she didn't struggle, she must be tired. I sat her on the bed, and grabbed a towel and some comfy clothes.

"You can shower here, I'll go downstairs" she didn't react, she grabbed the stuff and ran inside the bathroom locking it. I ran downstairs and found Alec back to his human form and smiled at him.

"You did great" I patted his back, he rolled his eyes and pushed his hair out of his face.

"He was clueless, Alec" I said, he gave me a confused.

"Harrison, he was confused when I told him what his men did to Sam. It's like it wasn't him who gave the order" Alec shrugged his shoulder and patted my back in a comforting gesture.

After taking a quick shower, I sat on my bed and waited for the girl to get out of the bathroom. She was quiet, too quiet. I knocked twice on the door and she didn't answer, I knocked again still nothing. The third time I decided to kick the door open, she was sitting under the shower hugging her legs while crying. I sighed and walked closer to her and made sure to avoid looking at her naked body.

"There was no other way, I had to do it. You were just there in the wrong time" I explained, she looked up at me with her red eyes. My heart dropped and my breath hitched, she was so beautiful.

"Why didn't you kill me?" She asked softly, I smiled and closed the water. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her, I picked her up and out of the bathroom then sat her on the bed.

"Because, you haven't done anything wrong" I said shortly, I handed her the clothes and she hesitated to take them. I asked her to sleep in my room until I find what to do with her.

The next morning, I heard screaming and it woke me up from my very comfy sleep. I quickly ran upstairs and found Delilah staring at a very terrified Celine.

"What the fuck Don?!" She yelled, I sighed and laid face down on the mattress because I was still very sleepy. Delilah pulled me by my legs making me fall on the ground with a loud groan.

"Who is this?!" She asked crossing her arms in front of her.

"Please tell your crazy girlfriend that we didn't do anything, you just killed my parents nothing serious" Celine said sarcastically, I snorted and stood up. I wrapped my arms around Delilah and kisses her lips, she pushed me away and raised her eyebrow waiting for me to answer.

"This, is Celine Harrison. Daughter of Jake Harrison whom I killed last night" I admitted, she was going to know sooner or later so might as well tell her now.

"Y-you killed him?" She stuttered out, I sighed and jumped next to Celine on the bed.

"And my mom" Celine replied, I hummed at the warm bed and felt my eyes getting heavier. I thought I was going to have a little nap but of course not, I was hit in the face with a pillow. I looked at Delilah who was staring at me with a death glare.

"She's staying here, with me. Because I can't let her leave. She'll snitch" I explained,

"So you're gonna let a girl live with you?" Delilah asked, I nodded my head and hugged the pillow.

"I'm not a man Delilah, I won't fuck anything that breathes. She's cute and all but I won't sleep with her..." I looked up at Celine who was staring at the both of us like we were insane.

"...unless" I smirked, something hit me right on the forehead, I looked to the side and realized it was Delilah's heel that almost punctured my fuckin face.

"I was joking!" I yelled, Celine stood up and I noticed she was naked. Her curved body swayed sexily as she walked to the bathroom, I shifted my eyes to Delilah and she was also staring at the girl's naked butt.

"You're yelling at me while staring at her ass, shame on you" I joked, her cheeks turned red and she avoided my eyes. I laughed and dodged her other heel, this woman is crazy.

*************************
What do you think of Celine?

-S