CHAPTER 11

Delilah's pov

I opened my house's front door to find my sister on the couch. She looked up at me with an annoyed face that quickly switched to a smirk.

"So?" She asked, I smiled and jumped next to her. I chuckled and opened my blouse showing her all the hickeys Don left on my neck and chest.

"Mara is going to be happy with the progress" she patted my back and I rolled my eyes. My sister and I are demons, we've fled hell a while ago. The queen didn't bother to look for us since we weren't much help anyway, so we joined Mara, our leader here on earth. She was a very old demon from the royal family, she's been banished a long time ago. I'm sure they all think she's dead, but she isn't, she's looking for revenge on the queen of the underworld and she's going to start with the heir.

"Was it good though, she's packing" Jasmine wiggled her eyebrows, I remembered how Don touched me and made me feel. I felt my cheeks get warmer and I quickly stood up.

"I mean, yeah, it's sex and she's eehhh good at it I guess" I blurted out, Jasmine raised her eyebrow in amusement and laughed.

"You guess? I think she rocked your shit because your walk is different" she commented making my cheeks turn a deeper red. Her eyes suddenly widened.

"Don't tell me you like her Delilah, Mara will kill the both of us if we fuck up the plan" she reminded, I didn't have feelings for Don. I mean, she's tall and handsome and protective and a gentlewoman and hot and.....

"No I don't!" I said defensively, she rolled her eyes and laid back on the couch.

"Why are you getting so defensive then" she mumbled under her breath, I felt my horns grow and my tail swing behind me. I was upset that she was accusing me of liking Donovan, I do not like her.

"Woah there calm your succubus ass down, I'm just saying" she raised her hands in surrender, I stalked in front of her and grabbed her by the collar.

"You better not bring this subject in front of Mara, she's gonna be here in a few minutes" I threatened Jasmine, I took a deep breath and felt myself calm down then went up to the room to change my clothes. They had Don's scent all over them, and me.

I laid my head against the shower wall rethinking everything, I let my hand travel from my chest until it reached between my legs as images of Don filled my brain, her on top of me. Her fingers caressing my skin and her hard dick inside m-

"Hurry up, she's here!" Jasmine's voice made me jump, I need to stop thinking about Don for a second. I'm only doing this to save me and my sister from Mara, she promised she'll let us live away from this demon shit after we finish this mission and I'm not about to risk everything for one underworld princess.

I quickly dried myself and put some sweatpants and hoodie. I ran downstairs and found the older woman with black hair sitting on the couch next to Jasmine who looked very uncomfortable.

"Ah yes my favorite demon, how is everything going with the heir?" She asked staring at me, I smiled and tried to think of anything but Don since Mara could easily read my thoughts, why was I even worried. I didn't have feelings for her in the first place. I sat on the chair in front of her and sighed.

"It's going great, I'm gonna keep sleeping with her until I get pregnant just like you asked" I said, I still wonder why I agreed to give up everything to be free. I agreed to give Mara a heir from Donovan so she can raise it to be the next king or queen.

"Good good, well then I just came to check on you two" I couldn't help but roll my eyes in my head because Mara doesn't care about anyone but herself so why would she check on us, she just wants to make sure I give her the child she wants.

"And if you want to be free from all of this, the princess better not know about this" she pointed between the three of us, she came closer to me and put her hand on my stomach.

"But mostly, this. When you find out you're pregnant, you come to me first" She rubbed my belly gently and smiled creepily. I nodded my head, anything for our freedom, I thought to myself.

"She creeps me out" I heard Jasmine say after Mara left our house, I nodded in agreement and pulled the covers over us so we can watch something on the Tv.

"Yeah me too"

"What if you get pregnant and Donovan finds out?" She asked laying her head on my shoulder, I patted it and made myself comfortable next to her trying really hard not to think about what she just asked. Let's hope Don never finds out about this, we don't need more drama in our lives. Mara has caused enough, by killing Sam, she said it was an accident and the men were only there to make Don think Dash Harrison sent them for revenge. I'm very sure she's going to kill him and his father now, I didn't care honestly, as long as she gets rid of him I'll be happy and we'll move on with our lives. As for the reason why Jasmine and I didn't kill him when we had the chance to since he was a human and obviously we were much stronger thanks to our demons, well Mara has forbidden anyone from showing their powers in front of humans, and who ever dared to do that ended up dead. I just wanna get over with this mission so Jasmine and I can start a new life away from this mess.

*****************************
Hmmmmmm what do you think so far 🤔

-S