Chapter 3

(Mark's POV)

I guess it makes sense, I mean everyone gets sick right? But the way Olly was acting told me differently. He seemed more tired, and he was distracted all the time. It took him longer to do his work in class. Normally he was the first one done, but now he barely had enough time to finish.

"Are you sure you're, ok?" I asked him at lunch one day.

"Yes."

"Maybe you're sick like your sister."

"I'm not."

"Are you sure?"

"Yess." he said, tiredly. He got up and threw his food away.

"I have a project I need to work on."

"Sure I'll see you later."

After I finished eating I desired to get fresh air, most other students chose to do that. I could see why it was late April and really nice outside. Probably in the 70 or 80s, after being in a classroom for hours on end it felt nice to be outside and take a break.. Well until.

"Hey Mark."

"Leave me alone Alex," I grumbled.

"Aww come on can't I just say hi? Anyway, where's your friend?"

"He's working on a project." Alex started laughing. "What?"

"Mark it's the first week back."

"So?"

"Teachers don't give projects the first week back. I don't know what he's doing but it's not working on a project"

"Well..."

"Well...what?"

"I might be for something at home."

"I suppose that might be true," he said. "I'm just going to leave you to think about that ok?"

"Thanks a lot."

After school I decided to ask him about it.

"Hey so we don't have any school projects," I told him, he wasn't waiting for his sister seeing as she was sick so he didn't have to wait for her.

"It's for a family member."

"What's it about,"

"She's an actor, it's something for her to predict. She insisted that we help. It's kind of annoying,"

"That's interesting. Are you ever in her plays?"

"Sometimes.." I let out a laugh. I couldn't Imagine Olly on stage singing or acting. Or really anything of that sort.

"Do you think I could see your acting sometime," I joked,

He let out a small smile. "I have to go, maybe another time." He started on the way home

"What happened?" Amber asked. Approaching me.

"what do you mean?"

"You were laughing." Amber said.

"Do you think Olly would act or sing?" I asked.

"No,"

"Well apparently he has a family member that forces him to do that."

"I thought you were going to say Olivia dose."

I shrugged

"Oh look mom's here come on let's go" she said grabbing my hand and dragging me away.