Chapter 6

(Amber's POV)

So, in art class we're doing a group project in art? I mean it's actually fun so I'm not complaining. We got to pick our group and we can have up to 5 people in, so Jackson and Gavin are in my group and Olivia once she gets back. But we have to create a world, it's actually pretty fun. We need at least 20 drawings of our world. Because we have 4 people. So far, we've made a forest and plan on drawing a city for the world. We have until the end of the year, so we're supposed to make these drawings well, which is another way of taking your time.

I've already figured stuff out, and how we're going to do the project. Our teacher already said and if Olivia doesn't get back then we only need 15 drawings. But we still have two and a half months, so she'll be back by then.... Well two and a few days. Actually one a few wells. I forgot we have two weeks of school in June. It's weird how late our spring break is, being in the middle of April. Whatever it is, it's the school board's choice to ours.

Though today I'm heading over to Olivia's house, our homeroom teacher asked me to drop off some stuff. Mostly the homework that she missed. Mark's coming too to say hi.

"How was school today?" My mom asked us before dropping us off.

"Good," Mark replied.

"It was the same like most days," I said. The car came to a stop.

"I'm just going to wait here, ok, be quick."

"We will Mom, Amber's just dropping stuff off." Mark said for me.

I hopped out of the car and headed for the door.

"I wonder if that girl is here." I said out loud. "She's kin-

"Don't..." Mark warned.

"What?"

"We don't need to talk about it, remember Olivia knows her, so she's probably a good person."

"Fine." I rang the doorbell.

A person with green hair and green eyes opened the door. "Hello, how may I help you?"

"Umm, does Olivia live here?"

"Olivia what.."

"Umm I don't remember her last name but she has a brother named Olly"

".... yes they do live here anyway, what do you need?"

"Oh umm our teacher asked me to drop off these papers," I said and handed them to him.

"Is that all?"

"Oh we were wondering if Olivia's feeling better?"

"......"

"Sir are you ok?" Mark asked.

"Oh yes I'm fine.... She's doing well."

"Will she be back in school soon?" I asked. "We're working on a project together, and a few other people."

He paused, "I don't know, maybe...."

"Ok tell her we were here and to feel better." I said.

"I will."

Me and Mak headed back to the car, and Mom started to drive us back home. Mom was asking him about Alex, one of Mark's oldest friends. Now that she brought it up I haven't seen him in a while. He's probably just busy.

While Mom and Mark were talking I was starting out the window. I was just thinking, the way he was quiet made me wonder if he was telling the truth.