Chapter 16

(Olly's POV)

We made our way to the castle that after all these years was still crash landed in Shangri-Spas. Did they just not have the time to repair it or what?

"So, it's still here?" I asked.

"Yeah, me and Tape might have broken the engine," Scissors muttered.

"Might of or did?" Jean-Pierre asked.

"Did." Tape corrected.

Hole Punch laughed. "Next time count me in.

"We will."

"No, you won't," Jean scolded.

"Aw..." Hole Punch whined. "You always spoil the fun."

"Yeah." Scissors agreed.

"Scissors." Rubber said. "Your idea of fun is a whole lot different from everyone else's idea of fun."

"Let's just go in." she muttered.

"For once I agree with her," I told them.

We headed inside. Even without Scissors' cutout being here anymore. It still looked the same with no one there. The castle was empty, the halls barely lit.

"Where do we need to go?" I asked them.

"To da throne room," Tape replied.

"Which is?"

"Up there." Scissors pointed to the door the staircases lead to.

The door was locked.

"Great." Rubber muttered.

"Wait what if we pick the lock?" Scissors asked.

"And how do you think we should do that?" Jean asked her.

"With this." she pulled out one of her swords. She tried to stick it in the lock, but it was too big. I rolled my eyes. Why in the world would she think that would work?

"What if we kick it down." Punch suggested.

"That may work," I muttered.

"Let's destroy it." Scissors cheered. She raised her sword

"Wait..." Tape stopped her. "Dey are expectin' us, remember?"

"Oh yeah... thanks for ruing the fun Tape"

Tape rolled his eyes

"So then we just knock." Rubber said. She knocked on the door.

There was the sound of a door unlocked, Rubber hesitantly opened it.

It was dark in the room, I could almost see nothing.

"Olivia," I called, hoping she was nearby.

"Ok can anyone else see in the dark?" Scissors asked.

There was a bark from Stapler and we laughed at him.

"To be honest I was half expecting Hole Punch to say something about him surviving with no sun," Jean-Pierre muttered.

"Me too," Scissors replied.

I could hear someone bumping into something "Does anyone have a phone for light?" I asked. "I don't have mine."

"I did but Jean took it." Scissors muttered.

"Why?"

"A group chat with me and Hole Punch... things were said, threats were made and people were called.

"Ok..."

"Oh but Jean probably has a phone on him." Scissors said. "Jean."

There was no response

"Jean?"

"JEAN!"

The room slowly lit up and I realized we were alone. The rest of the Legion nowhere. Even Stapler wasn't there.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"I don't know..." she muttered. "Unless... if Handaconda has something to do with this."

"I thought you said he does."

"I mean with the Legion not here... how would someone even take them?"

"I don't know," I muttered.

She stared at the ceiling. She didn't look happy with what she saw. She clenched her fist.

"Scissors. Are you ok?"

"No, that traitor." she growled. And threw one of her swords at the ceiling. It hit some pols and came crashing down

I looked up to see a figure with pale white skin black hair and dark red eyes. It looked like the figure was taunting Scissors for missing.

"Is that Handaconda?" I asked her. I've never seen him but I've been told about him by the Legion and Olivia.

"Yes." she said coldly. The look she gave Handaconda was enough to kill him, not to mention that she was two seconds away from throwing her other sword. "The dirty little cutout traitor." And I was right she threw her other sword at him. Only for it to miss and crash on the ground.

"What's wrong?" he asked. He slid off the ceiling. "Aren't you happy to see your old friend?"

"Do me a favor and go burn in the Underwhere." Scissors growled at him.

"I'll see you there," he smiled.

"We're going to make this short." I stepped in hoping to avoid conflict between them. "you're going to give me my sister. Then you're going to stay here and never mess with me, my sister and the Legion again."

"I'm sorry, where's the rest of the Legion?" he asked. "There's six of you, remember? I only see one."

"They're outside." Scissors told him, I'm not sure if they were really outside or not.

"They're not," he replied with a smile. He did something, didn't he but what...

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Them." Scissors spat.

"You'll see..."

"Give us the Legion and Olivia now," I said.

"Sure I'll do one of those things."

The lights went out.

"HANDACONDA YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!" Scissors yelled.

Someone grabbed onto me.

"Scissors let go."

"Olly it's me." That was the voice I've been waiting to hear for what seemed like forever.

"Olivia?"

"That's me."

"You know I'm never going to leave you alone after this."

"I know..."

The lights slowly flickered back on and I realized we were alone. Scissors and Handaconda? No where.