Chapter 18

(Olivia's POV)

I've never been so happy to see my brother ever. Well maybe after what happened with the whole 'turning the world into origami' business. But this would definitely be the second time I've been this happy to see Olly.

Not that I'm not happy to see him, I still love him, but I'm just really happy to see him.

After everything that has happened in this amount of time, I'm just glad to hug my brother again... but the Legion, what Handaconda's new boss wants. We could be in trouble.

"Olly the Legion..." I started. Holding on to my brother.

"What about them?"

"Handaconda says his new boss wants to control the Legion."

"What." he let go of me.

"I don't know anything else, I'm sorry."

"Olivia, that's not your fault, why would you think that?"

"I don't know," I muttered.

"We just need to find them. Now."

I nodded. I don't know how Handaconda's boss would control the Legion or why he wanted to. But I was there when Mario fought them. They're really strong.

Olly wasted no time the moment we were out of the throne room he started to call their names; we were waiting for a response from any of them.

We searched the whole castle; they were nowhere.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"I wish I knew," Olly said.

I tried calling their names again, "Colored Pencils, Rubber Punch T-" I was interrupted by an explosion from nearby.

"Jean..." Olly muttered. We ran there. Colored Pencils was there with his rocket launcher.

"Colored Pencils," I said with relief. "We're so happy to see you."

He turned to us. He looked different, less life-like. His eyes were black instead of red.

"Colored Pencils..."

He didn't respond but he shot a missile at us. Luckily, we dodged. The pencils hit the wall behind us and exploded.

"JEAN!" Olly yelled. "STOP!"

He just fired another missile. We ran out of the room. He didn't follow us.

"Something happened to him." Olly muttered. "The same thing probably happened to the rest of the Legion."

"Should we find the rest of the Legion?" I asked.

"No. But we could find Handaconda."

"Where would he be?"

"Above you." A voice said. I jump, how does he sneak up like that?

"Tell us what you did to the Legion." Olly growled.

"But I don't want to." he complained.

"I'm not in the mood for this."

"Oh but I am."

"Handaconda." I started. "Can you please tell us where your boss is."

"Look the origami princess is polite." he said to Olly.

"Just answer her." he sighed.

"You didn't say please."

"Please."

"No, too late for that."

"Handaconda, can you please answer my question?" I asked.

"Sure. He's in the throne room."

Olly grumbled something under his breath.

"You two can go ahead. He won't mind." He left.

In the throne room Punch and Rubber were standing there. Their eyes were also black. They started to approach us once we entered but someone yelled for them to stop. Steped back

I could finally see who was on the throne. It was Bowser, but I thought he was nice. He helped me and Mario stop Olly all those years ago.

"I should have known." Olly said.

"I thought you were nice," I yelled.

He glared at me. "Listen origami girl I didn't want to team us with Mario normally were enemies."

"Really?"

"Yes Really."

"We came here for Olivia and now you take the Legion." Olly started. "What was your plan?"

"It was simple really." he smiled. "One I took Olivia as blackmail to get you and the Legion here. I needed you here to take control of the Legion."

"By why?" I asked.

"Olly brought them to life so they're magic is stronger around him. They haven't been around Olly for months, so they're not used to having their full power even if not being around him isn't' a huge difference i-."

"It's still a weak spot." Olly finished.

"Exactly. They're also Living stationery items that happen to be really powerful with abnormal abilities."

"But Mario defeated them." I pointed out.

"One at a time, not all at once.

"You two will be the first ones to fight them all at once. If you win they die, if you lose they you'll die."

"You do realize we're already dead, right?" Olly asked.

"Of course I mean you'll stay here forever." the rest of the Legion was approaching, I could hear them. I just hope everything will be fine, I don't want to lose anyone. I can't, not again.