Chapter 13

(Amber's POV)

I froze when I heard the yell from the hallway. What happened? We started running into the hallway. There was already a crowd of students

"Ohh Alex's in another fight." I heard a student. Older than me whispered to his friend. 'Another' has this happened before? I didn't think Alex would get into fights, he's really nice.

I tried to get a better look to see what was going on.. Well more of it. I could tell someone was going to get hurt. I could hear Alex yelling insults to whomever he was fighting.

This wasn't good..

Luckily two teachers stepped in. They pulled Alex and the other boy who he was fighting with apart. I was able to get a better look at the other boy... he looked familiar... Wait, that's Olly.

Why were they fighting?

"He started it." Alex yelled. He had a black eye and blood on his face. Olly had a few marks and a bruise on his face.

"Is that true." one of the teachers asked Olly. Most students would say no that he was lying but Olly had a different answer.

"You bet it is," he said. His voice was almost cheerful. "And Grambi, he deserved it." Grambi?.... Who was that?

The Teachers looked at him.

"Well why did you punch him?"

"Yeah I would like to know that?"

"He insulted my sister."

"I did nothing of the sort. I told you an interesting fact and you punched me." Alex said.

"You know what you did," Olly growled

"That's enough!" a teacher yelled trying not to start another fight. "We're calling you parents."

"Sure.. go ahead do it." he was unfazed. "He won't care."

The teacher led him to the office.

"What happened?" I asked Alex.

"Yeah why did he punch you," Jackson asked.

"I didn't think he would do something like that.." Gavin muttered.

"Did you do something?" Mark asked, flatly.

"I didn't, I was just telling him something I learned."

"Is that why you wanted him?" I asked.

"No, it was something for school. I was just embarrassed so I didn't want to tell you guys. I was just telling him a fun fact."

"What was it?" Mark asked I wasn't sure if he didn't trust him or he just wanted to know.

"It's nothing.. I think it's wrong anyway."

"Hey kid." the other teacher said. "Let's get you to the nurses office to check on that eye." They both left.

They in the world would Olly do that I thought he was nice. He seemed nice. Maybe I was quick to judge. It turns out that he wasn't the only person I judged quickly and I'm not talking about Alex.