concert four

Xiao knew he had no time to actually hang-out with them, as he's been running away from training for too long now. Two days was probably enough for GI entertainment to fire him. But for the sake of friendships, he sacrificed his job (because he knew GI entertainment wouldn't fire a raising star like him) to hangout with two kids he called his friends.

"I'm sorry that you have to be here on your day off, Xiao." Ganyu sigh, fiddling with her skirt. She was nervous about getting in trouble with Xiao, and probably her work was piling up too. she's...too efficient.

'It's not my day off,' Xiao covered his mouth, as he was about to let out a laugh to his inside thoughts. He cleared his throat and replied quickly. "It's fine, this is more interesting than anything I'd do at home."

Hu Tao patted his back, making him violently jerk forward. "Haha! You've always been so reliable Xiao!" She cheered, while Xiao brushed off his shoulder like he got dusk on them. "Yeah." He responded, bothered by the actions Hu Tao chose to display out in public. He wondered what people would think of him if they saw who he was hanging out with. Would it really matter?

"A-anyways!" Ganyu stuttered, and stopped walking to look at her two friends. "Are we going to the park? or somewhere else, Hu Tao?" Hu Tao smiled at her question. "Well, thank you for asking my friend!" She opened her arms out, (like she was asking for a hug, though no one gave her one even if that's what she meant) and closed her eyes like she was proud. "We're going on operation "G-X-A-B'!" Xiao stared at her with an empty expression.

"What?" Ganyu asked, just as confused as Xiao was. "G-x-a-b?" Xiao asked, spelling out the words trying to think of any meaning to them he'd know. Hu Tao just giggled. "It stands for Get Xiao a Boyfriend!" Xiao immediately slapped the back of her head, making her start wailing and throwing a fit like a child. "I don't have time to do that shit, you know that right?"

Hu Tao pouted. "But you and Barbatos...." Xiao turned her head and crossed his arms. "I'm an idol, Hu Tao. If I get mixed up in dating, I'll be fired from GI." Hu Tao frowned. "GI?" She asked.

"Genshin Impact Entertainment. It's where i work you know." Hu Tao nodded. "Righhttt."

Xiao looked around, seeing they had just stopped walking in the middle of the walkway and people had to walk around them as they fought with one another. "Whatever, let's go. And ignore Hu Tao's idea. Let's just go eat somewhere." Ganyu looked with a sigh at Xiao and nodded, taking Hu Tao's hand and walking alongside the shorter boy. "Okay." Ganyu agreed.

They ended up at a random restaurant, and on the way he gave a total of 5 autographs and 10 selfies. (Super fans really can recognize him anywhere.) He knew GI Entertainment wouldn't be happy with him messing around during training day, but really..It was their choice to not fire him.

GI Entertainment was known to be the more laid back company, letting their debuted idols have more freedom. GI had gotten a lot of hate back when, for supposedly not letting their idols breath, and forcing them to preform when injured, or when their medical or mental conditions were too bad. Ever since then, they let their idols do what they wanted if they attended at least 4 classes a week. Xiao was on the edge of about 3 1/2 classes a week. (If you're wondering about the 1/2, he leaves midway through his sunday class to go home to see his mother.)

There's many things Xiao does that really irritates the company. But since he's so popular- they wouldn't dare fire him, because they knew some other company would snatch him for fame the second they let him go. Xiao on the other hand, knew this and took advantage of the situation and broke rules. (Mostly just to make his life more interesting..) He liked the idol life, but he greatly disliked the control they had over him. He liked making people smile, but he didn't like Gi's was of training him. He disliked a lot about GI, but he appreciated the opportunities they had given him.

"Yo! Xiao, is there anything that looks good?" Hu Tao questioned him, and tapped on his menu. He had been spacing out for 3 minutes now, without a single word. "Oh." He responded, looking own at the menu. "Uh..I don't know. I have a strict diet." Hu Tao frowned. "You're already skinny enough, just eat something!" She rolled her eyes, and by the time the waiter showed up, she ordered something for everyone, including Xiao.

Xiao just ordered a water, but Hu Tao ordered chicken mushroom skewers for him and herself. Ganyu ordered something neither of them have heard before. She does come to this restaurant a lot with Keqing though. Makes sense she knows everything on the menu.

"Well!" Hu Tao started talking the moment the waiter walked away. "Tell me everything about Barbatos, yeah?" Xaio leaned on his hand. "It's just a collaboration on his channel." Hu Tao squealed. "You guysss!" Ganyu patted her back. "Hu Tao, come on."

Xiao shrugged, trying to seem calm about it.

In short, he was not calm.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

HI OKAY I DID SOMETHING AYYYYYYYE

it's kinda just a lil silly chapter i wrote randomly in history class yk

('')*: ・゚

so anyways yes i hope u enjooooooy

(be ready to wait 5 months for the next chapter)

and i'm dedicated this to @Iliketobealoneee bc i hope they feel better

<3