concert eleven

venti was covering his face, his eyes only visible. he was in shock, he never expected this much out of his favourite idol. of course, he knew he was good. like really good. but an amazing, catchy and astonishing song in korean? a language he doesn't often hear is just...super cool. 

"he's so amazing," venti laughed, finally being able to get some type of words out of his mouth for his viewers, he felt a little awkward for being silent for so long. "his korean is insanely good, don't you all think?" he asked his fans, the chat going wild in compliments to the idol that would probably never see them. though, there were a few people there just ofr the insults. venti noticed a few with a frown.

"please do not disparage alatus here." he concluded, turning his face away from the chat hoping the idols face would make things better.

of course, alatus always made things better for venti so he closed the tap with a small smile of admiration towards the younger, and then quickly deciding to look back to the camera. "is there any other alatus news for us to catch up on?" he asked, no one chat particularly catching his eye. 

user529037
he posted a new dance cover thursday,
along with a song cover of 'hwaa' in
mandarin!!!!!

"oh really? i've missed so much." venti said in awe. he never expected the younger to work so hard. shocking honestly- he works much harder than venti despite being so much younger. venti couldn't help but sigh at his own thoughts. "well lets watch and comment on those, shall we allies*?" 

after an hour, the live stream was ended, finally giving the streamer a breather from his computer. he groaned, finding it particularly hard today to go do things. he leaned back in his chair, letting his eyes flutter closed before he drifted off into sleep almost immediately after done streaming. 

venti opened his eyes quickly by the ringing and vibrating of his phone on the wooden desk in front of him. 

he answered without a single glance, the boy assuming it was aether anyways. what other friends would be have?

"hello?" venti answered sluggishly, his voice still evidently tired from his previous nap.

"was this a bad time to call?" 

venti's personality took a full 180, as he sat up in his chair and cleared his throat as fast as he could. 

"no, no it wasn't!" he confirmed with the younger. "what's up?" venti could tell the idol was uneasy, or even a little nervous to say anything. 

"uh," xiao started, his voice seeming quieter and almost embarrassed sounding to venti. "are you...free?" he asked quickly, a small pause in between the words in the middle. 

"huh?" venti was taken quite aback by this question. "um, right now?"

"yeah." 

"i mean- i guess so? i'm not doing anything..." he responded, laughing the awkwardness off. "what could he want? maybe company?" he thought o himself.

"you are? like, really free you aren't just saying that?" xiao's voice seemed to grow more desperate as he talked, as if he was wanting a certain answer from the older. 

venti sighed. "yes i'm free. why?" 

"oh, uh," xiao stuttered as if he hadn't actually created a concrete reason to ask him this. "i was just wondering." 

"are you wanting to go somewhere?" 

"huh? oh- i mean, if you have time." 

"i did just say i was free."

"right." 

venti sighed. this conversation wasn't going anywhere. did this kid not have proper social skills?

"..........."

yeah this kid had no social skills.

"café shin at 1600?" venti asked, hoping to get the message across that they were indeed going to hangout now that they just had that brain cell evaporating call. 

"1600?"

"uh..4 o'clock?" 

"oh, right. sure, that works." he agreed with a hum after, leaving the line one again silent. 

"...well, i'll hangup now." 

"okay." 

venti took the phone away from his ear and waiting a few second just incase before hanging up. "that was one of the worst cellphone calls i've ever experienced in my life." he muttered, setting his phone down on his desk and standing up. it was already 3 something (is what he assumed), so he looked around his room, particularly at his bed. he was exhausted to say the least, and he still hadn't figured out why. maybe because he goes to bed too late? stress? non existent relationship issues? more like: all the above. 

venti sighed and got up off his chair heading straight towards his bed with no distractions. none. zero. the only thing on his mind was sleep, sleep and more sleep. damn, these kind of days are the absolute worst. 

he flopped down face first onto his twin bed in the corner of his room, hoping that somehow his pillow that had collected his tears over the years may be able to solve all of his problems. of course, life isn't like that. sadly, neither are those pillows. 

he sighed, flipping over and facing towards the white coloured ceiling in front of his filed of vision. 

"sometimes people are so weird." venti concluded, rolling towards his side with his eyes closed. despite how much he found the conversation earlier stupid, brain killing, dry and funny all at the same time, he still couldn't stop thinking about xiao. he acts definitely weird sometimes, and it only made venti more curious. what was xiao's backstory? it definitely wasn't like all the happy ones you see on t.v. 

___

*allies is the fandom name of alatus, as it includes his first two letters in his name, a and l. as he says he picked the name in hopes all of his fans are allies with one another and with him as well. 

hello everyone! sorry for the month or whatever late update, i haven't had much time this month especially to update. winter break starts in 2 weeks, so then i'll hopefully be mass updating as much as i can. but until then: i'll be mass testing for all my subjects and slowly killing my brain with useless studying :) 

thank you for: 

30.7k on choosing you 

4.8k on this one

70 on sharing 20

109 on asap! 

you guys are great! thank you, have a great start of december!

(stan straykids)