concert six

< a/n, I will be redoing some of the chapters, if not all. I usually wouldn't do this, but I really disliked the way I wrote some of them!! So I took the time to redo the first two chapters, please read them if you'd like!>

Barbatos remained in the same place even after the famous idol had run off. He honestly didn't exactly know what to do, as it's not often this happens. To him, or anyone for that matter.

It's a weird feeling to think about. It's like the time when you first got to get on a big roller coaster by yourself as a kid. You're so so excited, but extremely nervous too. There's no in between with any feelings.

Once the streamer snapped himself out of the daze he was in, he looked around for a second. Japan was a busy place, and today was no exception. He probably looked extremely weird, standing in the middle of a crowd like he was. He scratched his head quickly before turning left and continuing the way he was originally going.

Again, the odds? The odds this would happen. Today was going o be interesting, really.

He sighed, repositioning his hat, just now realizing it was slightly crooked from bumping into Xiao. Alatus? Xiatus?

Venti continued to look around, now slightly dreaded where he was headed. He looked for a bench he could maybe sit down and play with his phone to miss whatever meeting his friend wanted him to go to with him.

He made an 'aha' sound quietly, not to look weird to the other people next to him walking, as he spotted what he was looking for. He quickly ran over to a bench and plopped himself down, with a heavy sigh.

"Ahh..." he muttered to himself, now a little confused on what to do.

He looked down and grabbed out his phone, going onto LINE*.

ME:
<Aether~~>

AETHER <3:
<Venti, what happened this time, meeting for TERACON starts in 10..>

ME:
<Here's the crazy thing ehe,>
ME:
<I just maybe had something happen that makes it so I can't make it to that totally fun and entertaining meeting of yours.>

AETHER <3:
<Oh let me guess, you just so happened to bump into someone that you now want to go out with instead of joining me?>
AETHER <3:
<Joking, what happened?>

ME:
<Uh, are you actually spying on me?>

Venti looked up from his teal colored phone, to take a quick peek at his surroundings. It's not like his friend was stalking him or something, right?

AETHER <3:
<Holy crap lol, that actually is what happened?>
AETHER <3:
<I think I have eyes everywhere...>
AETHER <3:
<No but who was it? I am your best friend, it better be someone worth ditching me for.>

ME:
<I can't type it all :( Call me?>
ME:
<I can always use my charms to reschedule the meeting btw ehe~>

AETHER <3:
<If you can use those charms for something useful please do! If you reschedule I'll buy you donuts+a Alatus MV night!!!!!>

ME:
<Consider it done.>
ME:
<Now actually call me LOL>

INCOMING CALL FROM AETHER <3
ACCEPT | DECLINE

"Oh oh Venti," A voice came from Venti's colorful phone as he held it up to his right ear. Venti smiled, the world practically raining in sunlight because of the happiness radiating from the 26 year old. "I can practically see the smile on your face, what happened?" Aether spoke in a calm voice as usual, it could be heard him walking towards or away from something.

"You wouldn't believe it Aether," Venti began, his legs bouncing up and down. "Can you possibly guess who I ran into today? Literally ran into!" He squealed happily, already recalling the earlier events.

"...Who?" Aether said hesitantly, a door loudly squeaking in his audio.

"ALATUS!" He yelled, catching the attention of some bystanders. He quickly shut up due to embarrassment, though not for long. "I accidentally ran into Alatus. Can you-"

"Wait what?!" The shock was pure in the other males voice, making Venti stop talking quickly. "Wait Venti! You ran into Alatus? The Alatus? The THE ONE Alatus?" He continued to emphasize his question.

"Yes! The the Alatus! The one and only! And he gave me his number because of the time you said I should ask him for a collab, he said he would ask his company and you know..." He trailed off, afraid he wasn't really making any sense even to himself.

"Venti..." Aether could only say his name out of the shock still visible in his voice. "Venti.." A laugh was heard, making Venti's interest pique.

"Are you laughing at me?" Venti smiled, starting to laugh himself. "This really isn't funny, I'm being serious! I'll show you tonight during our MV night."

Aethers sigh could be heard, and some indistinct chatter from wherever he was. "Okay. Deal, I'll see you tonight then, your apartment...at six? Dinners on me."

Venti hummed, happily agreeing with his best friend. "Love ya! See you at six~" he sung excitedly, either from Aether or the previous event.

"Sure, see you soon." Aether hung up the line, Venti removing the phone from his ear and looking down at the screen which stated the other line had hung up. Venti happily stood up, twirling them clapping his hands together after slipping his phone into the back pocket of his jean shorts.

He skipped his way back into the slightly crowded sidewalks to now head back to the right towards his small  sized apartment. All while thinking what his first text to his idol should be.

"Hi, it's Venti/Barbatos :P"

"Yahoo~"

"It's Barbatos ehe"

Maybe "hey!" Is the safest option...

*LINE is what the majority of Japan and other Asian countries (Thailand and Taiwan) use as a messaging app. It's very similar to Whatsapp, Messenger or WeChat in China!!!