concert 0: prologue

concert zero <prologue>

VENTI IS A HUGE FAN OF ALATUS A FAMOUS SINGER, AND HAS BEEN STREAMING ON TWITCH HIS LOVE FOR THE IDOL FOR YEARS UNBEKNOWNST TO THE FACT THE IDOL IS A HUGE FAN OF HIM.

VENTI DEI
a 21 year old streamer by the name of barbatos who is a huge fan of alatus the idol for china. he's good friends with aether and lumine, one of them being a certain idols manager...

ALATUS (XIAO WANG)
he's a 17 year old famous idol. he's been watching barbatos the streamer for a very long time. he's multilingual.

AETHER SORA
he's 20 and currently working as a video game creator. he hosts cons and such including his games. his twin works in an agency with idols, but he's never been bothered to ask.

LUMINE SORA
she's 20 and works for xiao as his personal manager. her twin is aether— and they're very close and even live together since it's near both of their work places. she likes being xiao's manager as he's very independent.

____ WANG
xiao's mother. she's living in a mansion paying rent with her child's income. her husband left her for unknown circumstances, and she tends to blame it on her only son. claims to love him to death. never been seen or mentioned on t.v. 

___ WANG
he's xiao's father, left his wife yet still keeps in touch with xiao. he loves his son, claiming not to be able to handle the so called "insane" woman he was married to. he works in the city as a biologist.

HU TAO
18 and currently hitting on her friend yanfei. she's working to inherit her funeral parlor, and is xiao's best friend.

GANYU LIU
19 and studying to be a nurse. she's interested and trying to impress keqing. good friends with both xiao and hu tao. was at one point they center of attention on the internet when people saw her and xiao together outside.

⚠️ this story is fiction! the last names are completely made up, so don't take it seriously.