concert seven

"Knock knock!" Venti looked over towards his white painted door, hearing his friends voice from outside. "Venti!" He yelled, a hint of annoyance sticking in his voice. Venti giggled, standing up from his comfortable position on his silver colored couch, and walking over to his door not wasting any more time. He opened it far enough so he could peek with his eyes to see what his friend was now carrying with him. Ice cream...apples...and wine! Sold.

"Well welcome my friend! Aha, please come in and share some of that wine would ya?" He sung happily, opening the door wide enough so Aether could walk in with enough space.

"You we're just eyeing the wine the entire time?" The blonde sighed, walking in and taking a sharp right to arrive at the small apartment style kitchen. He set all of the food and drinks down on the small sized island while the braided boy shut his front door.

"Maybe. You got here a bit early?" Venti asked, looking at his watch.

"It's only 5:40. Not that early Ven." He smiled, pushing his long braid back behind him. "Lumine wanted to come but she's out." Aether said, smiling fondly at the mention of his sister.

"That so? Sad," Venti frowned, walking towards Aether and grabbing the wine immediately. "Well it's a guys night then." He concluded, knowing well he looked more feminine than masculine. Aether laughed, nodding his head along with Venti's statement.

"Sure," he said. "Go ahead and open the wine." He shooed the shorter boy away. "I'm going to go mess with your Twitter while you're trying to open that." He smiled, knowing Venti always has trouble actually opening the wine bottles.

"Hey! I cant open this!" Venti yelled, the cork opener in his hand.

"Don't give up before you try! You're a strong guy." Aether teases, walking towards the first room he saw.

"You suck!" Venti huffed, Aether already closing the door behind him.

Venti's room was white, as he wasn't allowed to paint his wall. But it was covered in Alatus posters anyways, you're barely able to see the plain white. His desk was simple, his laptop closed on his desk along with a schedule and some writing. His bed was in the corner, along with his closet which was closed. A teal carpet and wooden floors.

Aether grabbed Venti's laptop and hopped gracefully on top of the green blankets of the bed. Aether was a trusted friend of Venti's, so he knew most passwords of everything. So happened to include that very laptop. Of course, his favorite thing to do was...to gain information on his friends. Info! Useful info. Right?

The first thing he noticed when he opened and unlocked the computer was the overwhelming amount of tabs that were open.

<INSTAGRAM>
<TWITTER>
<HOW TO MESSAGE YOUR FUTURE BOYFRIEND>
<WHAT TO SAY TO NOT SOUND AWKWARD>
<AM I STUPID OR JUST DUMB?>

And many...many more similar. Aether covered his mouth, trying not to laugh out loud. "Am i stupid or just dumb?!" He repeated, finding it absolutely hilarious. "Aha, he's so hopeless." He went to Twitter immediately, looking through and then posting something new.

BARBATOS
@THEFIRSTTWIN is the most amazing friend I could have asked for ehe~

Aether just had fun posting stuff on his friends accounts. Plus it's nothing that'll plummet anyones reputation, so why not? And another, it's fun to see all the replies.

BARBATOS
@THEFIRSTTWIN is the most amazing friend I could have asked for ehe~

@BARBIETOES
WHO?!?!
>@EHEMASTER
ISNT HE BLONDE? IDFK

And so on. Aether shut the laptop, now satisfied with his work. He left it on his bed and wakes back out to Venti. Venti was laying on the floor, the bottle of wine still on the counter, clearly the winner of the battle.

"You didn't get it?" Aether asked, actually a bit shocked his friend was that weak. Venti rolled over, his face now rubbing against the wood.

"Wahhh, Aether~" He whined, holding the blonde would do it for him. Aether scoffed, walking over and quickly getting the job over with, the red wine's cork popping off to the side.

"Content now?" He asked, Venti already standing.

"Very. Now pour on for me and I'll talk about what happened earlier today. Deal?" He smiled, clapping his hands together while walking back towards his couch to turn on the T.V.

Aether sighed, turning around and reaching up grabbing a smaller sized wine cup to use. He pouted a smaller amount before grabbing another and pouring one for himself. He walked over with the two, handing one to the older.

"Have your wine and tell me what happened with this idol of yours. Alatus?" He nonchalantly asked, kicking his legs up and onto Venti comfortably.

"Yeah! But before that, plug this in for me." The older tossed his phone to Aether, the blonde quickly taking a glance.

ALATUS_OFFICIAL✓ REPLIED TO YOUR TWEET!
<I KNOW HIS SISTER. @THESECONDTWIN>

Aether took a long enough peek to see the words, and quickly shuffling the phone onto the charger.

"I'll ask Lumine about that." He thought to himself, Venti already chatting about his encounter.