two sides of a coin

Before you start reading this story I would like to speak up something or more exactly warn you something ... first this story will be updated regularly along with beyhadh ... second this story is quite emotional sensitive and triggering at the same time and may send chills down the spine no 3 this story will portray the transformation of a villain into hero so there will be scenes of hatred initially and last but most important if harsh words and rape triggers you then please check the warning of each chapter before reading ... not all but a few chapters may contain triggered feelings ... and to repeat again this story is more emotional than usual so please keep tissue papers with you or waste piece of cloth for your betterment

and one more thing please ( with folding hands ) i am requesting you donot accuse me to copy or steal someone's idea ... this work is purely mine and you need to trust you authot first and foremost before reading the story kyu ki maine kafi mehenat ki hai is khash kar story me 

And last thing which I want to say before starting this story is I have thought of this plot of this story with very difficult and it took me almost 3 monthes to set tis plot at place ... yes I have been thinking of this story exactly since 3 months now and hence this story is very very close to me and my heart all what I want to request the readers is not to put any harsh or disappointing comments on this story as by doing this you are not expressing you views rather you are hurting my emotions so please comment politely and be patient and don't judge the story by reading the first few chapters ...

I hope all the readers have read the warnings and taken them positively and I don't have any negative thoughts in my mind please it's a request from the author to read the author's note before you start reading the chapter as it is more important because this story is too sensitive and please when someone tries to create something new please don't disappoint ... I hope everyone will co operate with me ... let's start the chapter with some positive vibes ...

Mumbai , India

Famously known as the heart of the country .. Mumbai is known for releasing and shooting of india's maxcimum number of television series web series and super hit movies ... if you want to met your celeb crush or dream star you need to do nothing just hope into Mumbai and you will surely find them in one street or the other ... ok not them .. rather their house ... just kidding ... many people specially youngsters visit this mayanagri to fulfill their dream career in modelling or becoming an actor ... some of them become successful while others just see dreams in the city of dreams ...

But sab jante hain ake sikkey ke do hissey hote hain ...

Red garden play school , Mumbai

" Hum honge kamiyab , hum honge kamiyab , hum honge kamiyaab ake din ... ho ho man me hai viswas , pura hai viswas , hum honge kamiyab ake din "

Sang a young teacher melodiously while clapping her hands ... she was hardly 24 years ... her hair was tied in a side ponny tail and she had taken very minimal make up ... the kajal on her eyes gave them a glow and few kids of approximately 4 to 5 years surrounded her in a circle dancing around ...

Sriyasee : pleeta mam we liked it .. mam again pwease ...

Preeta : apko sab acha laga

All the kids nodded their heads in union which lead to a smile in preeta's face ...

Preeta arora was a second year business management student who worked as a part time teacher ... not because she wanted money but because she liked spending time with kids ... she is the daughter of Raghuveer Arora the most honest minister of Maharashtra cabinet and has never seen her father bribing or taking bribe in her whole life ... her father also looks after the defence sector as he is one of the most trusted man of the country ... but he kept his children out of his job and also far away from him so that no one recognizes them to be their children ... preeta's elder brother is abhishek arora . he is in army he is married to Mitali Taneja who is a politician and against the country ... abhishek and mitali are married for the sake of marriage but there is no relation between them ... they don't live together ...

Rehbaar : Mere ishq ki tu ankahee daastaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें