saadhgi

Pain changes people ... some become rude while some become silent ...

Tears roll down from your eyes not when you are sad but when your heart feels a likely person who would understand you ... everyone reciprocated a hate for the hate karan gave them but preeta ... despite of knowing he is the one who would break her she helped him ...

Karan huffed off smoke as he looked to the other side so as preeta faces his back ... tears rolled down his eyes which he doesn't want to fall but as they pass down his cheeks his heart felt lighter and lighter ..

Preeta who had been constantly looking at him observed changes in his gestures ...

Moving out of the place was the only option left with karan ... and he did so ...

" kisi me khud ko chot dene ki adaat aur himmat tab badh jati hai jab uske dil ka sard uski dhadkanon se bhi aage badh jaata hai ... mera dil sahi keh raha hai ... ye karan vo karan nhai hai jise duniya janti hai ... iske andar vo karan hai jo ye duniya ko dikhana nhai chahata "

Preeta was angry and scared for herself but right now she was more sad for karan ...

Scene shift ...

Karan entered into his room and locked the door ... he took off his shirt and wore his boxing gloves and vented all his anger on the poor punching bag ...

1 hour later ...

Karan was sitting comfortably on his leather chair with his legs crossed on his table and his eyes were closed ... droplets of sweat formed all over his body shined under the deam ligh and he was breathing a bit faster than usual ... a glass of wine was kept in front of him ...

His phone rang ...

He opened his eyes to check the called id ...

Gritting his teeth he received the call and shouted

" bap hain ap sirf isiliay ap sabd ka istamal kar raha hoon warna utna sun ne layak bhi nhai hain ap jaise harkat kia hai apne ... meri maa to pehele mar chuki hai mere lia ap bhi koi jinda nhai hain mere lia ... aur rahi baat mere thik hone y ana hone ki to apke phone aane se pehele tak thik tha ... abhi jab apne call kar hi dia hai to ab mai kya karunga mai khud nhai janta ... isiliay mat kia kariye mujhe call ... nhai hoon mai apka beta ... ap rahiye apne raja beta ke saath " karan cut the call and threw the phone to a distance ... his facial expressions changed ... anger was clearly visibe in his face ...

He opened his drawer and took some drugs and spread it on the table and sook his straw and started inhaling them ....

On the other side ...

Mahesh Luthra just looked at the phone screen and karan's harsh words banged in his ears ... Rishabh kept his hand on his shoulder

" khush to mai bas is baat ka hoon kam se kam uski awaaz to sun ne ko mili yahi bhagwan ka bahat bada meher hai " he spoke in painful voice ...

Rishabh pulled him into a hug and let him cry on his shoulder

Rishabh ( pov ) : kaise ake ake chote chote galat decisions hamari puri zindegi ki badal ke rakh deti hai ... us wakt humne socha nhai aur ab hamare pas tarasne ka wakt nhai hai ... kya milta hai zindegi ko tarsake humko umra bhar ... hum sahi galat ka faisla bhi thik se nhai kar pate ...

Sherlyn Rishabh Luthra the typical wife of Rishabh Luthra and a family lady ... she takes care of Luthra family which means nly Mahesh Luthra and she also goes to rakhi Luthra in every frequent interval of time ... and she is the biggest support system of Rishabh who always supports him when ever he is broken ... basically she was his collage sweetheart who later turned into his wife and only a few people are lucky enough who get married to the one they love at first ...

Rehbaar : Mere ishq ki tu ankahee daastaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें