bedard hai dil ye tera ...

*warning : this chapter contains triggering scenes ... if you feel uncomfortable skip the part written in bold italics *

Jhootha ho tera manzar sahi ... jhootha ho tera dil sahi ... kyu ki tere dard – e – dil ka ake jabab tera bezuban ishq sahi ...

He never tried to accept the truth his heart forced him to face perhaps that was the reason for his increasing pain but he still never intended to accept ... Vikram khatri was one among the most talented candidates in his gang yet he killed him in his own hands ... just for the girl whom he met just a few days ago ... who was one of those whom he hates the most ... but she was too quite indifferent ... someone ... something she did was hadly something he thought ... someone reciprocating love for his hatred ...

Karan Luthra gulped a lump of wine mixed with his own saliva down his throat as he couldn't stop thinking about preeta ... he has drugged himself again but now he was under his control ... and his plans were clear in his mind as a smirk played in his lips ...

He finished the remaining wine in one gulp and put on his white shirt on which he took off a while ago and walked through the dark chambers of his den ...

Two ladies were standing with their heads down with their heads down scared in front of the room where preeta was kept ... he reached there and introgated the matter and found preeta arora hasn't taken her food since morning ... !

His blood boiled in anger ... he took the plate of food from their hand and walked into the room locking it ...

He found preeta sitting on the bed with the chains fitted on her wrists and ankles and she was looking out of the room through the tiny window kept for ventilation ... her cheeks were soaked with tear stains ... and she was sniffing lightly ...

He felt a pinch in his heart ...

Karan kept the plate on the table making a tinking sound to gain her attention ...

" maine kaha na mujhe nhai khana ... ap log meri baat samajh kyu nhai rahe ... please us plate ko le jaiye yahan se " preeta spoke a little loudly in hurtful voice ...

" ye tum decide karogi tumhe kya karna hai aur kya nhai ? " karan spoke in a hoarse voice scarring preeta as she turned to see him ...

She got scared with the dark and intense look in his eyes ... those were shining the same way they did last night ... and remembering last night was a terror for her ...

" tu .. tu .. tum ... tum yahan ... " she started shuttering ...

Karan : tum mere admiyon ke saath battamizi kar rahi thi aisa main suna to mujhe aana pada ...

Preeta : maine kisi ke saath koi battamizi nhai ki I swear ... vo bas mujhe vo karne ko force kar rahe the jo mujhe nhai karna ... nhai khana mujhe khana ... bas ...

Karan : aur kya mai jan sakta hoon ki tumhe kyu nhai khana ... ??

Of course because she doesn't want to .. she was feeling disgusted to be where she was ... plus what had been happening her from the past 24 hours has got onto her nerves ... and your looks are scarring her now ...

" open that damn mouth of your's and answer me I don't have the whole day for you " karan shouted at the top of his voice making preeta shake in fear ... his voice echoed in the walls of the room ... a scared moan escaped preeta's mouth on hearing his voice ...

Karan clutched a handful of her hair and shouted again " bolo ... I said answer me damn it ! "

" ku ... kyu .. kyu ki mujhe bhookh nhai hai ... " preeta spoke timidly as she was already scared of his voice ...

Rehbaar : Mere ishq ki tu ankahee daastaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें