kya likh jaingi ab ye lakeeren

My love will be powerful enough to hurt you just the double you do to me ... no matter how hard you ignore , your heart will beat faster for me ... and faster heart beat is the intense the pain will be !

Darkness was the only word to describe karan Luthra ... he was sitting in the darkest room of the castle with a burning cigarette a bottle of branded bear in front of him and of course some shattered drugs powder which he has already taken and the remaining were left out

He was sitting with his legs crossed on the table huffing off the smoke out of his nose and lips ... there were few wipped blood marks around his nose which indicated he had overdosed himself with those drugs and wipped off the blood that was about to flow down his nose ...

It was around night 3 am ... karan had started feeling heavy and dizzy out off too much intoxication yet he was restless ...

Karan : what and why the hell is this happening to me ... jab se vo ladki mere as paas mandra rahi hai mujhe itna azeeb azeeb sensations aur halucinations kyu ho raha hai ! why the hell am I not able to to control myself even after overdosing ?

He questioned himself out of frustration ...

Scene shift

Phone call

Varun : ji bhaiya

Rishabh : jitna dose kaha tha utna hi dia tha na ?

Varun : nhai thodasa jyada de dia tha ... koi side effect to nhai hai

Rishabh : jo drugs vol eta hai vo uska gussa badha deta hai itna jyada ki vo apna anger control nhai kar pata and as a result jo kar ta hai vo karta hai ... lekin jo drugs maine aj tujhe ussey khane me milake dene ko kaha vo drugs ake antidot jaisa kam karega against the drugs he takes aur is se vo nervous hoga ... kisi ke lia khash kar preeta jise lek evo pehele se nervous hai aur ussey restless feel hoga ... I just hope ki vo apna restlessness ko dur karne ke lia khud ko na hurt karne lag jai ...

Varun : don't worry bhai .. mai karan bhai pe nazar rakhta hoon ... an yeah preeta didi thik hain ... per kab tak pata nhai ... kal bath area me mai unhe bacha paunga ya nhai I doubt

Rishabh : do the best on whatever you can ... just please !

Varun just hmmed and cut the call ... and eventually got an idea ... he smiled happily as he moved towards karan's room ...

Through the small glass ventilator in the room varun peeped into the room to see what exactly karan was doing ... and laughed at his victory ...

Varun : kitna bhi over dose kyu na kar lo ... maine itna dose dia hai ki koi asaar nhai hoga ... bas mujhe dekhna hai ye drugs actually rakhi kahan hain so that I can flush them out ...

He knocked the door which irritated karan

Karan : tum subhe nhai aa sakte the ?

Varun : vo gang ke bare me baat karni thi

Karan : mai hosh me nhai hoon

Varun : abhi nhai bataya to kal tak hamara gang hosh me nhai rahega ...

Karan : aisa kya khabar dena hai tumhe

Varun : karan wahi I was just passing by ketan and raghab's room and overheard them talking about preeta as if they want to fuck her now itself .. I am scared ki they won't be able to control themselves and ravish her ...

Karan : let them ! I don't care ... after all she is meant to be done so !

Varun : karan wahi you are not understanding ! look I know you want all the girls to be tortured but there she be one personally meant only and one for you and your class ... I mean jise aise gere touch na kare but high class people only are you getting me ! I mean sirf ap aur apke class ke hi jitney ... and that preeta would be the perfect one ... plus logon ka ap pe doubt ho gaya hai ki you might be a gay ! ... khash kar in parties when you go alone ... so there should be one portrayed for you ... !

Rehbaar : Mere ishq ki tu ankahee daastaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें