she will be my target

🤚 pehele vote 🤚

There is a clear difference between obsession possession and craze ... which one among these do I have for you ?

Shock hit varun harder than a slap as he saw karan speaking too much to someone and someone fearlessly replying him ... most of the people he has seen coming in contact with karan actually behave politely with him or get scared with his cold behavior ... but this girl ... her voice is opening karan's heart and mind ... about which karan himself is unaware ...

Wait !! was Rishabh pointing to this girl when he said something is gonna happed very soon which will change karan ? did he hint towards her ? idk may be ...

Varun didn't have much time to keep himself submerged in his thoughts as karan was clever and smart enough to guess he was hiding something ...

Both walked up the stage and sat in the guest seat while almost all the students had occupied the auditorium seats ... well except two seats in the front row ...

In every function or addressals those two seats are left empty for preeta and sia and if anyone dared to sit on them he / she doesn't matter who has to face the consequences ...

Preeta and sia entered through the back door quite enough and didn't pull anyone's attention ...

Sia : pree listen to me ... meri baat maan ... ye gueat ke saath hamara ... basically tera nhai banta ... so hum piche kahin baith jate hain ... please ... dekh itni seats khali hain

" baithungi to mai aage hi ... thik us ghamandi insaan ke samne " preeta's voice reflected ego attitude adamant and self respect as she spoke ..

" mana meri maa mujhe bachpan me chod ke chali gai thi ... per mujhe ake baat zaroor seekhaya hai ... zindegi me sahi rasta chun ne ke baad kisi se darna nhai na kisi police se na kisi bade admi se na kisi ke bap se " preeta scoffed her preety common dialogue as she walked towards her reserved seat with full attitude ... and sia just fillowed her timidly as she knew preeta is on fire now ...

Varun poked karan and karan tilted himself towards him to listen what he wanted to say

Varun : karan ... first of all relax yourself and don't stress out on the topic ... is ladki ko baad me dekh lenge you just focus ... not on the girl sitting right in front of you but on what you are gonna speak on the pordium and kuch ant want mat bol dena gussey me ye ladki ke pas abhi power hai kuch bh kar sakti hai ...

Karan looked at varun with cold and blood shot eyes but varun just nodded his head in assurance that I will bear the consequences later on ...

Karan's pov

This girl is just too much now ... she has gotten enough on my nerves ... I hate each and every one who reply me back and she is a girl ... how dare she ... no worries ... she herself has gotten her into the pit now she has to face the consequences ... after all she will be my target personally mine ... and I will make sure to break her attitude adamant ego and self respect before she is fully used of exhausted ....

Pov ends

A smirk got plastered in his face as he clapped at one of the announcements the announcer made but his mind was all at preeta who was least focusing on him but her friend has beed consistently looking at him at regular interval of time

Soon the announcer called karan to give a note about himself and his achievement and his struggle ...

Karan spoke up motivationally which impressed preeta a bit and somewhere while speaking deep inside his heart he wanted to create a positive impression about himself in front of preeta so she sees him in different view ... he concluded his speech saying

Rehbaar : Mere ishq ki tu ankahee daastaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें