Aisi koi aash nahi jo kabhi toota nahi

Warning : contains highly mature scenes ... if you are uncomfortable then you can skip the part written in bold italics

Her care for him in spite of the pain he gave her will make him realize what really heart is ...

" chup ... bilkul chup ... ake to tum na jane kitna overdose kia ho uska tumhe khud nhai pata ... tumhe ye bhi nhai pata ki tumhari tabiyat kitni kharab hai ... lekin tumhe to bas tumhara nafrat dikhana hai ... tumhe abhi madad chahiye and I am helping you ... aur waise bhi tumhare ye metallic doors ko todne ki takat mujhme nhai hai ... na hi mujhe mehenat karna aur ye darwaje tumhare finger print ke bina nhai khulenge to mai kahin nhai bhag rahi ... I am just helping you waise ... nhai karna chahiye ... but I am a doctor by profession and meri profession mujhe apne dushman ki bhi madad karne ka seekh deti hai " preeta spoke in normal yet a bit loud tone to karan who was bleeding out of overdosing and his blood pressure was high ... his body temperature was still not normal even after giving two doses of anti drugs ...

" no body dares to takh to me like that ... the way you are doing now ... stop rising voices on me ... " karan spoke in pain ... his words were choking ...

" why ? tumhare ego ko chot pahanch gaya ? ya tumhare beliefs ko ... ki har ladki buri hoti hai ... kamini hoti hai ... selfish hoti hai hmm ? " preeta questioned his sarcastically ...

Of course yes ... you are hurting his ego and at the same time his beliefs too ... he can't just imagine you helping him as he has got you here to hurt you ...

" nothing can change my beliefs " karan spoke fighting his heart back ...

Preeta applied a cloth soaked in cold water on his forehead ...

" sleep now ... no need to fight with me knowing better you can never win over me " preeta spoke calmly ...

" wait for a few hours ... I will show you who's the boss here " karan spoke up closing his eyes ..

" I think I know that way before " preeta said not giving up ... but karan didn't reply se he had already dozed off ...

Scene shift ...

Varun was pacing in his room from one corner to other as he was too tensed about what would have been going inside karan's room ... he made up his mind to go and check more than twice but then stopped with the thought that it would make preeta feel worse ...

Preeta is totally unaware about what's gonna happen with her ... she thinks karan is an easy player who plays with words only and might have some feelings but that's not the case ... karan does what he has planned and no one can change either his heart or mind ... not even the situations ...

" I just hope ... I should have warned preeta di ... "

Varun thought this over and over as his anticipations were eating him ...

Scene shift

Few hours passed ...

Karan woke up and found preeta sitting on the floor and resting on her on the bed and sleeping ...

Karan remembers the way she took care of him and felt and arc in his heart ... which he ignored and smirked

" poor bitch ... after today you will never take care of anyone ever in life ... I will make sure you forget everything you got in the philosophical part of your profession ... miss doctor ... how poor ... "

Rehbaar : Mere ishq ki tu ankahee daastaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें