ishq ye lazami sa mera

*this chapter is quite emotional please do comment after reading*

Tum izhaar nhai karna chahate ... mat karo ... lekin yaad rakho ishw hai ye lazami sa mera ...

He felt a strong sense of relieve after taking care of her ... what he did with her few hours ago may be a force out for preeta but for karan ... it was the first time he was doing so much for someone ... he forgot all the anger and pain that arose in him few hours ago when he talked to his dad ... but this sense of please was a pain to him ...

Tears rolled down his eyes as he sat leaned against the bed with a bottle of wine ... he has drank so much that those alcohol have gotten onto his nerves ... he felt his heart sinking ... he felt somewhere deep down he was passing through a pain which he was giving himself ... and karan was unanswerable to his heart now ...

He took some drugs out of his drawer and found those were the last once remaining ...

He picked up his phone and called someone ...

" shut up you weirdo I need 4 packets by tomorrow at any cost ... payments will be done after the delivery " karan shouted and cut the call ... initially the dealer denied him which mare karan angry ...

Karan took his straw and inhaled his drugs thinking they would give him some peace but little did he know he was going to over dose himself now ...

Blood started dripping down his nose and his hands started shaking ... he somehow rang the bell in his room and the guards rushed in ...

" preeta arora ko bhejo jaldiii " karan managed to speak as he was unable to say anything ...

The guards rushed soon into preeta's room and found her sitting on the bed and staring at the moon calmly ...

" karan sir ne apko bulaya hai ... unki condition bahat kharab hai ... shayad unhone khud ko over dose kar lia hai phir se " the guards spoke politely as it was a clear instruction from karan's side that no one will force on or out with preeta ...

Preeta got panicked with what the guards just said ... she got up from the bed and started moving forgetting about the chains which she remembered as soon as she fell ...

The guards helped her with the chains and took her to karan's room ...

Scene shift ...

Aryan sia and rishabh were sitting in a hotel room in dubai ... and Aryan calmly told about preeta to sia ...

" mujhe samajh nhai aa raha raghuveer sir ne itna bada drastic step kyu lia ... lekin mai chahake bhi unpe gussa nhai kar sakti ... ye sach hai preeta meri jaan hai .. lekin raghuveer sir ne jo step lia hai shayad bahat soch samajh ke lia hai " sia finally spoke breaking the silence aster she listened to the whole matter ...

" I just hope the whole drama becomes a success at the end ... aur preeta ka sacrifice worth rahe " Aryan concluded controlling his emotions and looking away ...

Aryan and sia noticed rishabh lost in his own thoughts ...

Aryan / sia : rishabh ??

Rishabh came back to the real world ...

Sia : kya soch rahe ho ??

Rishabh : nhai nhai ... kuch nhai .. kuch khash nhai ... actually ...

Aryan : dekh rishabh ... agar tu ye soch raha hai ki mai tujhse naraz hoon kyu ki tera bhai meri behen ke saath galat kar raha hai ... to tujhe is baat ka jabab de dun mai ki mai khush hoon ... atleast mai teri help kar pa raha hoon tere bhai ko thik karne me ...

Rehbaar : Mere ishq ki tu ankahee daastaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें