kyu milta hai bekhata dil ko saza ?

*contains mature scenes ... if you feel uncomfortable skip the part in bold italics *

Hasna bhi rona bhi sab haathon ki rekhaon me hai likha ... kab kya kya khona hai sab kuch hai pehele se hi tay shuda ...

While slowly putting the served food into her mouth preeta was trying to eye karan under her gaze ... she managed to get a glance of him ... he looked like a silent tiger hiding behind the long grasses of African forest waiting for his prey ... she was damn sure he has caught her stealing glances ... she can bet on them and win with the highest points ...

At one point she was completely lost trying to catch and stuffed too log food into her mouth ... she came back to reality with the sound of his clicking tongues ...

Karan leaned back on the sofa and crossed his legs and smirked ... ooh his famous smirk you know

" tumhe pata hai " as karan started speaking all of a sudden preeta got scared and jumped

" is devil's den ki khashiyat kya hai ? " as karan finished preeta nodded no while her mouth still stuffed with food ...

Karan chuckled ...

" yahan koi starvation ke karan nhai marta ... aur khana ake hi cheez hai jiske alawa baki kuch acha nhai milta " karan spoke proudly while preeta was still silent ...

" abhishek arora tumhara bhai hai na ? " karan questioned calmly ...

" tumhe apno se bahat pyaar hai ... rishton ko man na aur unhe nibhane ka classes leti ho na tum ... aj mai tumse tumhari aur tumhari family ki sacchai se mulaqat karwata hoon ... first answer me ... abhishek arora tumhara bhai hai na ? " karan asked again ...

Preeta nodded yes ...

" tumhari puri family ka details nhai hai na hi mujhe mil raha hai ... just I know tum aur abhishek ake orphanage me bade huay ho " karan gulped some water as he spoke ...

Dumbo how will you get to know about her family when her father himself had spread the news of keeping her in an orphanage and declaring her as a disowned child since childhood ... note – he had declared but he has taken care of his daughter till the time she achieved her adulthood ...

" han vo mere bhai hain ... per vo mujhse pyaar nhai karte ... vo mujhe ake bojh samajhte hain ... maine mere dad ko kabhi dekha nhai hai ... mere paida hone se pehele gujar gaye the aur meri mom mujhe paida karke kahan chali gai pata nhai ... vo jinda hain per ... to bhai ko mai unlucky lagti hoon ... magar mujhe pata hai deep inside he loves me ... " preeta spoke politely ...

" galat lagta hai " karan shouted ... " jo bhi lagta hai galat lagta hai ... tumhe pata hai tumhe yahan tak pahanchane me meri madad kisne ki ... ye tumhare pujya bhratashree ... abhishek arora ne ... isi ne mujhe tumhara information details kia hai ... yakeen nhai ho raha na ... phir ye dekh lo " karan stopped and took out his phone and showed her a video ...

The video which he had managed to clip this morning when abhishek came to his room and spoke rubbish about preeta and asked him to execute her ...

Preeta was shocked and taken aback ... unknown tears rolled down her eyes .. she can't just believe what she was watching ... she knew her brother hated her but she could not imagine he hates her to this extent that he wants her to be dead ... she covered her mouth with her palm as her heart started aching ... the video was a stab to her ... and the pain of the wound was unbearable ...

Scene shift ...

Sunshine memorable hospitals ...

An old man of perfect 55 was lying on bed fitted with drips in his hands and a display monitor by his side ...

Rehbaar : Mere ishq ki tu ankahee daastaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें