har faisla dard se lipta raha

Today decisions are also wrapped in pain ... even in a crowd we are standing alone ... we know what we are doing is wrong ... yet out legs have been compelled to choose this path ...

Mumbai , India

Darkness described karan better than he himself did ... the darkness around him was not the darkness of his surrounding .. but reflected how much he has pushed his soul into the darkness ...

Karan was sitting in the execution room in a leather chair in his pair on jeans and no shirt .. his legs were crossed on the table ... his one hand held the cigarette he was smoking and the other hand was resting comfortable with blood dripping of it ... drop by drop ... and this was not hurting him ... the wounds he has deep inside in his heart ... those gave him enough pain to overcome the pain of a deep cut in his veins ...

Two men entered into the room and took the girl who was lying almost lifeless on the bed in front of them ... they chained her up and pushed her out of the room .. as they were instructed by karan to do so a while ago ...

Varun entered into the room ..

" karan kal tera Phrobes collage of business management me ake address hai ... unka annual ceremony hai kal " varun informed karan in a calm tone ...

" teri awaaz hil kyu rahi hai " karan spoke as soon as he heard varun without even moving from his position a bit ...

" nhai to .. " varun replied confidently .. knowing very well he can't lie karan ...

Karan got his legs off the table and turned the rolling chair to face varun ... the coldness in his face and eyes scared varun ... varun never showed it but he had a soft heart ...

" vo .. vo ... mr benz ... vo .. unhone ... Rishabh Luthra se bhi deal sign kia hai ... aur humse bhi ... ye mujhe kuch ghanto pehele pata chala ... mujhe laga tum naraz ho jaoge ... " varun replied in shaky voice not sure about karan's next move

But karan simply replied " mujhe pata hai ... to tu Rishabh se ye baat karne gaya tha ? " karan interrogated ...

Varun : han unhone yahi kehene bulaya tha ki he hoped apko koi takleef na ho ...

Varun replied a bit confidently ...

Karan raised up his bleeding hand and saw the blood flowing down his hand to his elbow and chuckled

" takleef to hoga ... vo bhi bahat jyada ... aakhir bhai tha mera ... lekin kuch pal ki hi baat hai " karan spoke in painful tone and then looked up at varun and again spoke " jhel lenge "

Varun was damn scared ... and thank god karan hasn't found out what they actually spoke ...

Varun : mai bandage leke aata hoon ...

He didn't wait for karan's protest and moved out to get some first aids ... this has been going since a while now ... karan hurting himself each time he thought of his father or brother ...

Karan ( pov ) : ab to har faisla dard se lipta raha .. chahe kitna bhi hakikat se tum bhagne ki koshish kyu na karo ... tumhare zakhm kabhi tumhe jeene nhai denge .. to to tumhe marte dum tak ubalte rahenge ... aur kuch dard ke sirf sukoon hote hain marham nhai ... har dard ka marham hota to is duniya me koi darinda nhai hota ...

He smirked in pain ... while on the other side varun was feeling sad for himself not being able to do anything ... the purpose why he has been here and the quest that was not letting him rest in peace ... something is gonna happen very soon that is gonna change karan ... but what is it ... and when is that soon gonna come ?? how many more are gonna be the victim of karan's pain and hatred ?? perhaps some questions are mande to be just left unanswered ...

Rehbaar : Mere ishq ki tu ankahee daastaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें