1•

Chapter 1•
                               iMessage 💬
1:30am
Birdboy🫶🏻: Hey! Chris,Matt and I are going for McDonald's.
Wanna come?

Yeah Ofc!
Gimme 10 and I'll be right out:) kins✨:

Birdboy🫶🏻: Great, we're leaving now
Read 1:37am

After I read nick's text I throw on grey sweatpants and a cropped black long sleeve and throw my hair into a messy bun. I glance out my window to see Matt pulling up so I put on my black high top converse shoes and head out the door quietly making sure not to wake my parents up.

As I make my way to the van I'm greeted with three of the kindest smiles on earth. I hop into the backseat with Nick and greet them all back "hey guys" " hey kinsley" matt and Nick say in unison. "Hey Kins" my heart immediately flutters at the nickname chris has for me. He's the only one who calls me that, I really don't mind. 

As we make our way to McDonald's Nick has aux and anybody can guess it. Yup, Doja Cat, He plays the song streets and groans are let out by both Chris and Matt. I reach forward and ruffle Chris's hair "c'mon it's not that bad" "kins,it really is tho" chris says as his lips form a line. "I agree" matt adds on. I lightly slap their arm, I rolled my eyes "buzzkill". Nick and I continue to yell to Doja Cat until we get to McDonald's.

Once we pull up into the drive through the boys order what they want. I had gotten distracted by something on my phone until I felt someone lightly shaking my shoulder, it was Nick. "God, kinsley I've been trying to get your attention for ages now" "hmm? Sorry, I'll just have a large frie with a Pepsi please"

I look up from my phone to see chris starring back at me with a confused look plastered on his face. I just brush him off, I'll end up telling him later anyways.

~Time Skip~

It was now close to 2:30 in the morning and we were back at the sturniolo's house sitting on the couch watching a movie. Matt had picked a movie called The Adam Project, he seemed to like it so much him and Nick fell asleep not to long after it was put on.

This left chris and I alone... " Are you going to stay the night here or end up going home?"

"Umm... I'm not sure. I'd like to stay if that's alright?"

"Yeah, always" he smiles at me. I've never been that type of person to love a smile but Chris's smile is just something out of this universe.

04/27/22
It's currently 12:55 and I just finished the first chapter, goodnight. Please leave notes and suggestions:)