17•

Chris and I were just messing around at the park when he comes over picks me up and walks over to the swings and sits down.

"Wait hold on" I say as I get up from his lap and prop my phone up on the steps of other play equipment and hit record. I go back to sit on Chris's lap.

"What are you doing?" He asks with a raised brow.

"Just capturing a moment" I smile at him.

He starts to swing us back and forth using one hand to hold me and the other on the chain.

"Chris, if you drop me we're gonna have problems" I say.

"I won't drop you Kins, I promise" he says in a gentle tone.

Chris starts to pick up the speed and go higher. I grab onto chris tighter each time we go up. He slows down a bit, next thing I know the swing is rattling and I've lost my balance. I slip backwards almost hitting the ground. Chris pulls me back up.

"you told me you wouldn't drop me" I say.

"I didn't, I caught you. I would never drop you kins" he says.

The corner of my lip curls up into a smile I try to hide it but it doesn't work.

Liked by Totallynotchris, MatthewS

Liked by Totallynotchris, MatthewS., DojaStan, Kinsley. Anne and 145,682 others

Tagged// Totallynotchris

Kinsley. Anne - 🌌

DojaStan - Y'all have got to invite us whenever you leave, we always miss out:((

MatthewS. - ^^^

Totallynotchris - maybe to pass out before we decide to leave?

Chris and I had to go back to the hotel because our flight back to Boston was in a few hours. We were on our way home when he stopped me in the middle of the street. He walked up to some stranger and gave him his phone and walked back to me.

"I asked him to take a pic for us, pose for it?" He asked.

I just smile at him. I go to hug him and he lifts me up holding me in place, I wrap my arms around his neck. The man takes our pic gives chris his phone back and walks away.