8•

Chris and I wake up in the same position we fell asleep in earlier.

"What time is it?" He asks.

I grab my phone from under the pillows and check the time, it reads 9:45 pm.

"Nine forty-five" I tell him

I look up at chris " wanna finally go in the hot tub with Matt and Nick?" I question.

"Mhm" he hums in response.

iMessage 💬
mattyb🙃 & Birdboy🫶🏻

Kins✨: Hey, chris and I are going in the hot tub
You guys coming?

mattyb🙃: mhm
Just give me a sec

Birdboy🫶🏻: wouldn't miss it

Chris gets up and makes his way to his closet grabbing his swim shorts and makes his way to his bathroom. I grab my bag off of Chris's desk and go to the main bathroom downstairs to change.

As I'm changing I hear a soft knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey kins, I'll meet you outside yeah?"Chris tells me.

"Okay" I reply.

I finished changing and grabbed a towel from in the cabinet and made my way to the backyard. I set my towel on one of the lawn chairs placed out side and seen all three boys sitting in the hot tub together

I walk into the hot tub feeling the slight burn of the water hitting my feet.

I really want to sit beside chris but the boys are sitting all beside each other matt on one end chris in the middle and Nick on the other end. I couldn't just ask Matt and Nick to move so I can sit next to chris.

I end up sitting beside Nick who then ends up suggesting we play chicken in their pool. We all agree on playing, everyone makes they're way out of the hot tub. Chris ( of course ) is the first one to jump in the pool then Nick. Which left Matt and I still on the side.

I was going to slowly submerge my body in the water to get used to the temperature when suddenly I feel myself being lifted over Matt's shoulders. I gasp

"Matt let me down right now" I say coldly.

"Alright" he says.

Next thing I know I'm being thrown into the pool. I resurface with a gasp.

"I'm gonna fucking get you" I say with a smirk on my face.

Matt jumps in right beside me.

"I'm right here" he says smiling.

"Are we playing the fucking game or not you morons" Nick laughs.

"Yeah yeah" chris says a bit irritated.

"Alright, me and Nick versus chris and Matt?" I suggest. The boys nod in agreement.

Nick lifts me on top of his shoulders and chris gets on top of Matt's. As Nick and Matt walk towards each other with chris and I on their shoulders there's a count down 3... 2... 1... go!

I grab Chris's arms as he does the same to mine pushing back and forth. Nick keeps stumbling back and forth almost falling over

" NICK STAND STILL DAMN IT"I yell at him.

" KINSLEY I'M FUCKING TRYING" nick yells back.

Matt and chris are arguing about something, chris is looking down at him while still holding onto me. I wiggle one of my arms out of his grip reach over and tickle his side. Chris let's out a laugh and wiggles. I remove my other arm from his grasp and use all my strength to push him over. He then falls and takes Matt with him underwater.

I hop off if Nick shoulders and engulf him in a big hug.

"YESSSS" I yell.

"IN YOUR FACES" Nick screams.

We pull apart and high five each other.

I make my way out of the pool and grab my towel to dry off a bit. while the boys are doing their own thing I pull out my phone scrolling through Instagram when next thing I know my phone is being snatched right out of my hand.

"Hey!" I say surprised.

And guess who I see running into the pool with it, chris... and of course he's taking pictures.

I end up grabbing my phone back from chris at the edge of the pool. I look at the pictures he took of himself and decide to on Instagram.

 I look at the pictures he took of himself and decide to on Instagram

Liked by MatthewS

Liked by MatthewS., DojaStan, Kinsley.Anne and 550 others

Kinsley.Anne - hot tubbin 😎

Tagged -Totallynotchris, DojaStan, matthewS

MatthewS. - who's the cutie in the last pic😉

DojaStan - chris took that pic just after he tried to pull me under😐

Totallynotchris - ^^ I would never 🙊