5•

I completely pull away from chris and look at him and ask "what are we doing?" He shoot's me a confused look "what do you mean kins" Chris asks curiously.

" You know exactly what I mean, chris. I like you I really do but I don't want our relationship ruined because of this. I don't want to lose Nick, Matt and hell I don't even wanna lose you, I can't." Kinsley tells him sincerely.

Chris steps forwards and engulfs kinsley in a hug, he can comfort her like no other person can.

"Kins, none of that will ever happen you hear me okay? I don't want to lose you either. I need you in my life, I can't stand to be apart from you. Kins I love you, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Chris asks her.

"What about Matt and Nick? Surely they'll have something to say about us."I say.

" I don't want to tell them right away, I wanna wait a while and find the right time to tell them, you know?" Chris tells her.

Kinsley just hums in response.

" chris?" Kinsley asks.

" yeah?"Chris responds.

"I would love to be you're girlfriend"she says with a smile on her face.

"really?" Chris says as his eyes light up with a smile.

"Really" I say and smile back at him.

It had started to warm back up but it was getting pretty late now. Chris and I had stayed at our spot for a bit and took some pictures, shortly after we decided to head back to his house.

iMessage 💬
Birdboy🫶🏻+mattyb🙃

Kins✨:Hey guys, sorry I didn't respond I just had a horrible day.
I'm safe don't worry, chris found me and is taking me back to the house

Birdboy🫶🏻: OH THANK GOD😮‍💨
I'm so glad your okay, you had me so fucking worried don't ever do that again!!!

mattyb🙃: ^^^^^ what he said
When you guys get back did you wanna do something?

Kins✨: nah, I just kinda wanna go to bed
Sorry guys😞

Birdboy🫶🏻: awe don't be babes❤️

Kim's✨:we'll be home soon guys
Goodnight, love you

mattyb🙃: goodnight, Kinsley

Birdboy🫶🏻: night, love youuuu<333

~Time Skip~

As chris and I walk up to his house I say "meet you in your room, yeah?"

"Of course" he responds.

As chris and I enter the house all the lights are off so we just assumed that Matt and Nick went to bed. Chris and I make our way upstairs and go our separate ways, he goes to his room and I go to the washroom to clean up.

Once I'm finished I enter Chris's room to see him laying on the bed on his phone. I make my way over to him and lay next to him with my head on his chest tracing shapes on his stomach with finger ever so gently. He starts to tuck strands of hair behind my ear and puts his phone down. He shuffles down to where I'm positioned and places a kiss on my forehead.

Kinsley

Kinsley.Anne - took a small stroll with chrissy:)

Tagged// Totallynotchris

Totallynotchris - best night ever‼️

•comments limited•

Totallynotchris - ^^^this

•comments turned off•