15•

After Matt and Nick were finished getting ready we decided to go to an amusement park for our last day in LA.

We called up an Uber to take us there. We arrived and got our wristbands. We entered the park, it was huge. There are rides everywhere and food stands all around the park.

"What are we trying to do first?" Chris asks us.

"Rollercoaster?" Nick asks.

"I'm down" Matt says.

"me too" chris adds in.

"Im afraid of heights, you guys can go though" I smile at the boys.

Chris pulls me aside by my wrist. He holds both my hands in his and looks at me.

"Kins you'll be fine alright? I'll be with you, I won't leave your side okay?" Chris tells me reassuringly.

"Chris I can't do this" I say while looking at him.

Chris glances over my shoulder and quickly pulls me behind a building. Right now I'm pushed up against a wall, our body's just inches apart.

"Kins you can do this" he says.

He leans down and kisses me pulling me closer with his hand on my waist and his other tucking hair behind my ear. I instantly melt into the kiss and under his touch.

"Okay" I say quietly. "You uh you kissed me in public?" I ask him.

"There a problem with that?" He raises a brow at me.

"Not at all" I giggle at him.

We walk back out from behind the building and back to Matt and Nick just standing in place talking.

"Are you guys coming or what?" Chris says excitedly.

"Kins is coming now?" Matt asks chris.

"Yeah, figured it'd be fun to see you guys fucking scared" I say.

We're waiting in line when Nick pulls be back away from chris and Matt talking.

"What's up with you and chris?" he asks me.

"What do you mean" I ask.

"You know what I mean Kinsley. I heard you guys get up at the hotel room, I seen you guys go behind the building. So what's going on" he says.

"Nick literally nothing is going on alright. Chris pulled me aside just to talk to me about the ride, he told me I could sit by him on it so I'd be less scared" I reply.

I get no response back from Nick he just walks away.

We're finally up to the front of the line and we're next to go on. I start to fidget with my fingers, chris notices and leans over.

"you've got nothing to worry about, I'm right here" he says smiling down at me.

We get on the ride Nick and Matt in front of chris and I.

"Chris I can't do this, I have to get off" I say in a worried tone.

He doesn't say anything he just grabbed my hand and rubs the back of it with his thumb.

The ride finally starts up after we're all buckled in. I hold on to chris's as tight as I can. He turn to look at me and laughs.

"CHRIS WHATS SO FUCKING FUNNY IM TERRIFIED RIGHT NOW" I yell over the sound of the ride.

"YOU. YOUR FUNNY" he yells back.

We round the top of the ride and we're just about to go down the huge dip down.

"MATT FUCKING LET ME GO YOU COWARD" Nick yells.

"NICK I'M SCARED" Matt yells back.

We take the plunge downward and I cover my eyes screaming as loud as I can, chris is screaming right beside me along with Nick and Matt in front of us.

Once the ride hits the bottom and to a complete stop we all get out of our seats and leave the ride.

"Don't ever make me do anything like that with you guys ever again" I say.

"It wasn't that bad Kinsley, don't be a baby" Matt says.

"Matthew, I seem to recall you begging Nick to hold you on the ride" I say with a smirk.

"Shut up Kinsley just shut up" Matt says as he turned red.

After a few hours of us going on multiple rides together and grabbing snacks. We had to go back to the hotel to get our stuff packed for the trip back home tomorrow.

~Time Skip~

We're all back in the hotel room and Nick still hasn't said a word to me. I hate lying to him I really do it's just that I can't tell him or Matt right now. I'm not ready and I'm not gonna force chris to tell them either.

As I'm sitting on the floor packing my stuff into my suitcase Matt comes down and sits beside me.

"Hey Matt, what's up" I say.

"What's been going on with Nick, he looks really upset since this afternoon and he's not talking to anyone" he says with a concerned look on his face.

I let out a sigh.

"I think I might know why, I'll go talk to him yeah?" I say.

"Okay" Matt says as he gets up and goes to pack his things.

I walk up to Nick.

"can I talk to you outside please?" I ask Nick.

He puts his phone down and walks out the door, I follow behind and close the door behind me.

"You're right Nick" I say looking down at the floor.

"What?" He says.

"I said you're right. There is something going on between chris and I and there has been for weeks" I say.

Nick stays silent and continues to look at me.

"Chris and I have been together ever since the night I left the house crying" I say quietly.

"I'm sorry Kinsley, I didn't know" he apologizes.

"Nick it's okay, I didn't want to tell you or Matt until I was ready and neither did chris" I say.

Nick walks ups to me and engulfs me in a huge hug.

her person ~ chris sturniolo जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें