16•

As I remove myself from the hug I go to enter our room until I feel Nick slightly grab my wrist. I turn around to face him.

"I won't tell Matt, I promise" he says.

"Thank you Nicky" I smile at him.

Nick and I go back into the room with chris and Matt just staring at us.

"You guys okay?" I chuckle a bit.

"Yeah everything's good, just didn't know you left" chris says.

                                   iMessage 💬

Kins✨: you still down for tonight?

Chrissy🫠: Ofc I am
Any chance to spend time with you I am:)

Kins✨: you're legit so cheesy

Chrissy🫠: you love it

Kins✨: nah
I hate it

Chrissy🫠: mhm
Lie to yourself all you want but we all know the real answer😏

After everyone has packed up we decided just to chill out in the room. I get up from our bed and go over to one of the many mirrors in our room to take a pic for insta.

As I'm trying out poses or positions for my pic I can hear the boys laughing at me from the beds.

"You know, it's a lot harder to take pics as a girl that it is as a boy. All you guys gotta do is look cute at any angle and boom great pic. Girls on the other hand is so much more complicated" I say.

"Oh yeah? Like how" Matt asks.

"Well for starters, the right angle, perfect lighting, outfits, poses, angles are a huge part" I say in a huff.

"Jeez okay okay" Matt says.

I go back to take my pic not caring about the boys behind me. After dozens of pictures taken I finally get the perfect one worthy for insta. Next thing I knew I was being lifted over Matts shoulders, he walked over to the bed and flung me down. He got Nick and chris to pink my arms down as he ticked my stomach endlessly.

Running out of breath I try my best to wiggle out of they're grip.

"Kins face it, your not getting out" chris say while laughing at me with Matt and Nick.

"Okay okay! Stop!" I say in between breaths.

They all let go immediately and dog pile on me hysterically laughing.

"Okay okay, get off you weirdos" I giggle.

Liked by Totallynotchris, MatthewS

Liked by Totallynotchris, MatthewS., DojaStan, Kinsley.Anne and 124,789 others

Kinsley.Anne - I was relentlessly attacked after this :|

DojaStan - you loved it

MatthewS. - you deserved it about that lecture you gave us😴

Totallynotchris - best night we've all had in a while

It was pretty late late now and we were all in bed. Chris leans over and whispers in my ear.

"you ready to go?" He asks.

I gasp quietly.

"Christopher own sturniolo are you actually excited for something?" I say with a hand on my chest acting dramatic.

He rolls his eyes at me.

"you done?" He says lowly as he comes closer to my face.

My breath hitches at the moment.

"I'm done" I say quietly.

"Good, now come on" he smiles.

Chris and I successfully leave the hotel, chris grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together. I smile at him.

"come on" I say as I start to pick up my pace and run down the street with him to the park.

We arrive at the park both of us out of breath.

"Don't ever make me run like that again" chris says out of breath.

"Noted" I respond.