6•

It was now sometime in the morning, it was completely silent throughout the whole house. Chris was cuddling me while I just laid there with a smile plastered on my face. I turn over to face chris and just admire his features for a second.

His freckles are placed perfectly on his face, his hair falling perfectly in place over his eyes, oh and his smile. His smile is so contagious, he could light up a room. Chris's laugh in general just makes me happy and I know it does the same for Nick and Matt.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" he mumbles.

OH.MY.GOD. I cannot believe this right now, I dig my head into chris's head as he starts to laugh at me.

"Its okay, kins" he tells me.

I remove my head from Chris's chest and look at him while giggling a bit, the pink tint still visible on my cheeks.

"You know, you're cute when you blush" he says with a smirk.

" shut up" I say as I playfully slap his arm.

Chris unravels himself from me and gets up.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"To shower" he leans down and kisses my forehead.

Since chris is in the shower I decided to raid his closet for some clothes. I end up finding a random t-shirt and plain black shorts to put on.

I make my way downstairs to the kitchen and open the fridge to see what I might have for breakfast. The curtains are closed and the house is dim, the only light is the fridge light. I feel a presence behind me, I turn around to see chris towering over me in shorts and his damp hair. I look at him to see him with a smirk right across his face.

I place my arms around his neck and stand on my tippy toes to give him a quick peck on his cheek. Chris has his arms wrapped around my waist just waiting for another kiss but nothing happens, he leans in and I unravel my arms from around his neck and duck away from him.

"Kins" he says with a straight face.

"Hmm?" I say with a smirk on my face.

Next thing I know chris was coming after me. I had nowhere else to go except for upstairs, I hurriedly ran up stairs into Chris's room and hid in his closest hoping he wouldn't find me.

I hear footsteps enter the room, they were slow... like he was analyzing the room seeing for where I might be. The closet door was whipped open I let out a little squeak and the next thing I knew I was flipped over Chris's shoulder and he threw me on this bed, chris now hovered over me...

His chain dangles on my chest his face even closer to mine than ever before. He moves one hand down to my waist the other holding himself over me. He leans down and connects our lips with a proper kiss. This kiss was different tho. It was slow and loving, it was better than any previous ones.

iMessage 💬
Birdboy🫶🏻:+mattyb🙃

Kins✨: chris and I were thinking of hitting the hot tub later
Wanna tag along?

Mattyb🙃: sure

Birdboy🫶🏻: sounds like a plan👍🏻

Remember to drink water and eat today<3

I'm updating at school rn so this chapter is gonna be a bit staggered, I will complete it later
                                                   -k