12•

After six and a half hours of being on that god awful plane we were finally off and heading to our hotel. All four of us were crammed it the back of a taxi with our luggage stuffed in the trunk.

Once we get to our hotel we make our way up to our room, We're on the fourth floor. Nick pulls out our key card and opens the door. There's two beds, both are king size beds.

" Uh so who's sleeping with who?" Matt asks abruptly as we all enter the room.

We all share looks with each other trying to decide where we all sleep.

"Can we please figure this out later? I'm fucking hungry" Nick says.

"Mhm yeah, are we doing sit down or drive through?" I ask.

"I'm okay for sit down" chris shrugs.

Nick Matt and I agree on a sit down restaurant. We decided on a new restaurant that had opened up in downtown LA. Nick calls us an Uber to take us to the restaurant.

Once we get to the restaurant we get seated in a booth. Matt and I on one side and chris and Nick in front of us, chris is sat in front of me and Nick in front of Matt.

A waitress comes and brings us our menus and asks what we'd all like to drink, all of us just ask for Pepsi. The waitress gives chris a smile and wave then leaves our table to grab our food.

"What was that about" I say in a sour tone.

All three boys look at me with weird looks. "What do you mean?" Nick asks.

" I mean, why'd she look at you like that" I say.

Chris just shrugs, And matt elbows my side "Maybe she's got a thing for you" he smirks while he high fives Nick.

Chris visibly looks uncomfortable so I try to switch the topics of discussion. "What are you guys thinking of getting?" I ask.

"Fettuccine Alfredo, cheese burger and fries, lasagna" they all say one after another.

"What about you Kinsley?" Nick asks me.

"Uhh I probably have chicken strips and fries" I say.

iMessage 💬

Kins✨: what was that girls problem?

Chrissy🫠: what're you talking about?

Kins✨: you know what I'm talking about
The way she looked at you and smiled???😐

Chrissy🫠: ohhhhhh
I see what's going on now😏
YOU ARE JEALOUS✅

Kins✨: I am not...
I just don't want her looking at MY boyfriend like that with me right there😶

Chrissy🫠: wowwww
Possessive much?

Kins✨: a lil🤏🏻
Sorry🫤

Chrissy🫠: Nah, don't be
It's cute when you get all jealous💛

Kins✨: shut up😳
I hate you😒

Chrissy🫠: Nah
You love me and you know it😉

Kins✨: shhhhh🤫

I look up to see chris smiling down at his phone because of our convo, good thing matt and Nick are preoccupied with their own convo right now.

Kins✨: STOP SMILING DOWN AT YOUR PHONE
MATT OR NICK MIGHT NOTICE AND ASK QUESTIONS!!!!

Chrissy🫠: Don't worry about them kins
If they say anything I'll beat them up👊🏻👊🏻

Kins✨: STOPPPP😭😭😭