Another Round?

Taehyung wanted to move in with Jungkook as he lives alone. But he didn't know how to manage his parents. Although Mrs. Kim saw some positive changes in her son and she knew someone came into his life.

"You wanted to say something! Now I'm free" Mrs. Kim tried to tease Tae for no reason.

"Really? But when did I say that?"

"Before 10 minutes. You forgot already?" she continued teasing her son with a subtle smirk.

"I really don't remember, but it is true I want to tell you something and dad. I'm afraid, how to start!" Tae was confused and nervous at the same time. He needs to talk about moving with Jungkook but how!?

"You can tell whatever you want without any hesitation, my son. Me and Dad love you so much, you know right?" She caressed Tae's hair and cheeks with so much affection that it melted Taehyung's heart already. Though he still felt a bit hesitant but got some courage after listening to what his mother said.

"Mom, I want to move in with one of my friends at his home. He is my only closest friend and lives alone. So I thought-" he got cut off by Mrs. Kim with a cute giggle.

"You want to give him company, isn't it? But why he lives alone? She felt a bit sad now as he heard a small boy living all alone in this large city.

"Mom, the thing is that...... his parents don't live with him and I feel bad that he has to do everything all alone.. and moreover I'm leaving soon for abroad. There I have to do everything all by myself. Let me learn, Mom." Taehyung tried his best to convince his mother and in reply he got a warm hug from her.

"That's really sweet of you. And I'm happy to hear your thoughts. I will talk to your dad."

"Thanks mom!" With that he hugged his mother once again and went to his room to take his bag pack. He will be going for his piano class and a movie date with his bunny boy after that.

"So, which movie should we watch today?" Jungkook asked as he turned on the TV and netflix.

"Let's watch Midnight in Paris! It's my other favorite movie."

Jungkook played the movie and passed some popcorn to Tae

"So my baby loves romantic movies huh?" Jungkook pocked him with his elbow and winked which made Tae a blushing mess.

"Yes! Don't you love them too?"

"Yeah but love to cuddle with my baby more" Jungkook slowly held Tae's hands and pushed him on the bed without any notice.

"Kiss me or let me watch the movie" Tae smirked but tried not to show what he actually wanted.

"My baby tastes like chocolate and it's my favorite!" Without wasting any time Jungkook started kissing his lips and took a moment to praise his lover while Tae kissed him back with the same passion.

"And you, more yum than strawberry cake!"

Jungkook started to unbutton Tae's shirt slowly and touched his honey skin so softly. He put his mouth to Tae's nipple which looked really puffy and edible to Jungkook. Tae moaned so loud which was being enjoyed by the man on top. After playing a bit with his tongue, Jungkook started to suck on them and bite on his honey skin leaving some purple marks around the buds. Tae groaned and held Jungkook's hair tightly out of the oversensitivity. He felt tingling as the marks were new and Jungkook kept kissing them.

"Fuck yeah! This feels so good omygod! Don't stop! ahh!" Jungkook smirked when Tae moaned desperately. He slowly took his one hand inside Tae pants and held his hard member that was already leaking precum making his boxers wet. Taehyung panted heavily pulling Jungkook towards him and kissed him hungrily. They were kissing full with hotness, their tongues met and both of them kept moaning.

"Stripe!" Taehyung shouted but it sounded so seductive that Jungkook stopped and pulled out his tshirt, throwing god knows where and kissed his precious baby on every part of his body when Tae unzipped his pants, throwing them down along with the boxer. Jungkook's hard member popped up before Tae who didn't waste any time and put it in his mouth. Jungkook felt the warmth of Tae's tongue as he bobbed his head licking it like an ice lolly. Jungkook tried to thrust slowly in his mouth when Tae eyed him to increase the pace.

"Fuck baby you look so hot, drolling on my dick ummm~" Jungkook gave a hard thrust and increased his pace, fucking Tae's mouth not so fast and rough. Jungkook didn't want to cum inside Tae's mouth so he pulled himself out, both of them panting loudly.

"Get on your knees baby, I want you to be mine right now!" Jungkook said while kissing Tae on his forehead.

"I'm already yours b-baby" Tae turned around, giving full excess to the other man and looked back with lustful eyes.

"Shit! So fucking hot! MayI go for it baby?" Jungkook circled his middle finger on Tae's rim, wanting to see how he reacts.

"Fuck me already ahhh~"

Jungkook put some lube on his member, and spanked him on his cute butt before pushing him inside Taehyung. Slowly he started to push and gave some time to Tae to adjust. With the first thrust Tae started to breathe heavily and his moan was all around the room.

"Feels-s g-g-o-o-d my god! Faster baby!" Tae muffled while moaning loudly.

Jungkook thrust hard but not rough, panting and moaning heavily while with the other hand he grabbed Tae's member, and rubbed it roughly. The man at the bottom felt like he was in the seventh sky, full of pleasure and lust. They were about to have their best orgasm ever while Jungkook kissed Tae's back with adoration.

"Baby I'm near! Ahh"

"Cum inside baby~ I'm near too~"

Both of them cum together making a mess on the bed sheet. Tired and exhausted both of them laid on the bed holding each other.

"oh my god! you made me fly in the seventh sky, it was damn good" Tae smiled, a bit shy but happy.

"You are the best thing that happened to me Tae, I am so much in love with you"

"I love you too baby. Kiss meeeee~"

"Ummm you taste so good! Another round?"

"What!? No! Kookie!! Stop!" It was too late and Jungkook started kissing his neck which was his weakest point and this time, it was Tae who jumped over Jungkook, giving him another best orgasm.

Their whole evening passed by making love and cuddling.

★ Hello readers, this is my first story. I hope you will like it and please vote for me 🥺★