Lie!

Hello Guys! 🥺💜
Thanks for 3.5K reads, O my god!! I feel so great that you like the story..
Please put your suggestions for the next parts, I will definitely try to incorporate your ideas into my story.. 🤗

.
.
.
.
.
.

Everything was going so perfectly between TH and JK. They were having a happy long distance relationship which is really hard to maintain.

They facetime everyday and have sex which is like a meal for them now.

It was going well until one night, JK came back from his work and the first thing he did was open his laptop to have a video call with TH.

Though it was noon at TH's place and he should come back home from university for a quick evening nap which is his daily routine.

JK texted him, but no reply came from TH. He called him several times but TH didn't pick it up.

It made JK a bit tense, so he waited till midnight but yet no response came from TH.

Tired JK fell asleep over the laptop. When he woke up, it was already 9 am and JK couldn't understand why he was sleeping like this over the laptop. Then he remembered about last night, he quickly picked the phone with a hope of getting a reply but his heart was broken when he found no reply from TH. He never did this before so JK was scared, he doesn't even have anyone's number as TH doesn't have many friends. But then JK remembered about Bogum. He quickly searched for his number and called him without even thinking about anything.

Bogum picked the call in the first attempt as if he was waiting for JK to call him.

"Hello Kookie! Whassup bro?"

JK nervously replied, "Good. Do you know where Tae is?"

JK couldn't see the evil smirk on the other side of the phone, but he could feel that something was wrong.

"So he didn't pick your call either!! Oh God! This boy is so careless", Bogum was explaining his self made shits to JK, "last time when we met, he told me that he is going to Sophie's birthday party. I guess he has gone there and got drunk and lost his phone haha.. he is a baby you know."

JK didn't say anything as he already understood that Bogum was lying because TH doesn't have any friend named Sophie. A few people he hangs out with, JK knows them and they even know JK. Though they were not that close to TH.

"Okay, can you please pick him up and drop home?", JK asked Bogum with an annoyed tone.

"Of course... I thought the same though. I will ask him to call you. Don't worry", Bogum laughed silently without understanding that JK caught him already.

 Don't worry", Bogum laughed silently without understanding that JK caught him already