Can I Have You As My Dinner?

[Hello Dear Readers,
I hope you're liking my story. It's my first one. Hope you will vote for me and comment your suggestions.
Thanks 💜]

Their days were passing by so good that they almost forgot about the future

Their days were passing by so good that they almost forgot about the future. Taehyung applied for higher education abroad before he even met JK. He always wanted to become a florist and so he thought learning about flowers will make it more perfect. On the other hand, Jungkook already owns a pastry shop here, the one where he and Tae went for the first time. It was his father's shop which was taken over by him after his father's death. Jungkook used to bake cakes with his mother while he was a child. So he was confident enough about running the business beside his study but he kept it a secret from his classmates for some reasons.

Taehyung still doesn't know about the pastry shop that Jungkook owns and he thought he would surprise Taehyung with gifting him half of the space so that Taehyung can open his flower shop there. They always want to stay together. But little did he know, Taehyung was leaving soon.

"Baby~"

"Hmmm~"

"What are you gonna wear tomorrow for the graduation ceremony?" Tae asked with a confused face standing in front of the cabinet.

"Umm! I'm confused. Can you choose for me?" Jungkook was busy doing some work on his phone.

"Sure! Umm! I think you look sexy in black, so don't wear black dress." Taehyung sassed and smirked looking at the confused bunny.

"Ehhh?! Why?" Jungkook was even more confused now.

"I don't want those girls to have a crush on you. Last week I saw Yoona looking at you with so much lust. I wish I could smack her in the face!! Aghhhh!" Taehyung punched the air which made Jungkook a laughing mess.

"O my god!! Cool down baby. I'm all yours. Hahahahhaha!" Jungkook got a dead stare from his man and tried to stop laughing.

"What hahahah? Why are you laughing?? I'm serious!" As Tae came close to Jungkook, he pulled his hand that made Tae fall over him.

"Ok Ok! I'm also serious. I love you" With a soft kiss on Tae's lip Jungkook smiled sweetly cooing at his angry baby.

"Hmm! Me too. You look beautiful in white. Let's wear white?" Tae came to their closet and got some white clothes out for both of them.

 Let's wear white?" Tae came to their closet and got some white clothes out for both of them