Ruined it All

A long chapter for my readers! 🌚 2.8k words! Umm!

I have something really exciting to say! 😭 but in the end of the story ofcourse coz I know you'll need some good news after reading a long sad chapter 🤧

*

*

*

___________________________________________

Five days left for Jungkook's concert at Taehyung's university and the whole university was getting prepared for the show. So, to not let Taehyung know anything, Jey planned a trip to his restaurant area near the sea beach which was a 4 hours journey from Boston. Though Jimin was unaware of the plan, Tae was really excited, and he texted him that he is going on a vacation with his new best friend. He did it purposely to make Jimin jealous which he was and in return, Tae got a sulky moody reply from Jimin which made him laugh. Taehyung was super excited coz he thought it would be a great refreshment as he was really exhausted from everything that was happening to his life for the last one year. And moreover, Taehyung wanted to choose a place for his flower shop somewhere near the sea beach as he planned to open his own flower shop here at Boston after his graduation. He also decided to apologize to Jungkook as he already quit smoking a long ago and he was fully fresh. And Jungkook once said he wanted to open a branch of his pastry shop here with his friend who was of course unknown to Tae. He thought all this and felt happy. So he agreed for the trip and went there with his new best friend.

Being with Jey is so fun that Taehyung didn't even take his phone for scrolling through social media. Moreover, it was all about Bogum and his clips throughout the social media and Taehyung felt really irritated and so he decided not to touch his phone without any emergency. They had a lot of fun there.

In the meantime Jungkook reached Boston with his band, Yoongi and Jimin for the final concert. Though he knew it was Taehyung's university after he reached here and started to panic. Jimin tried his best to calm the bunny man down and Jungkook didn't even expect Taehyung to come when he heard that he is on a vacation with his friend, little did he know he was with Jey who was trying to give Taehyung the best surprise of his life.

They were taking preparations for the concert and everyday Jungkook went for practice, his voice kept on cracking drastically which made Yoongi tense as to what it was affecting Jungkook this much. So he decided to talk to him and solve the problem.

After the practice that day, he called Jimin to come to their practice place so that they can talk with the younger together. By the time, Jungkook went out for a cup of coffee and recognized the cafe which was Taehyung's favorite as he posted so many pictures of this place. Jungkook headed towards the cafe and got a table which looked similar to the one where Tae always sits. He ordered a cup of cappuccino though he is not fond of coffee. While looking around he decided something and without anymore thinking he straight went towards the reception asking for the owner. At first the receptionist thought that Jungkook would complain about the coffee but then she understood it was something else and really important. So she called the owner and asked him to come.

It took the owner 5 minutes to come to his restaurant. After he came, the receptionist girl showed him the table Jungkook was sitting on.

So the owner got near and bowed to him.

"Are you Korean?" Jungkook bowed to the owner too with a bunny smile.

"Yeah! Fortunately! Haha! Hello I'm Kim Namjoon" the owner now eyed him to sit.

"Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm Jeon Jungkook" both the men smiled at each other as they were from the same country and it already felt like they were close to each other.