🌄Sunshine🌄

On the other hand, TH met the sunshine-like man at their library. He and Bogum are classmates and really good friends. But most of the time, he used to stop Bogum from doing shits which made Bogum start hiding things from his friend. The day when Bogum tried his evil deed on TH, he fought with his friend for no reason just to stop him from bugging around and dismiss his plans on TH. But on that day, the sunshine man saw Bogum carrying TH to his car and felt bad for the stranger about what might happen to him. (till that time TH and he were strangers to each other).

After TH came back to Boston, he tried his best to avoid Bogum and was successful most of the time.

Once TH was sitting alone in the library when he saw someone looking at him from a distance. He noticed for a few times and didn't give a damn. From that day, that particular man kept following TH everywhere but in a very obvious way that TH could even see him being followed. But surprisingly, he didn't feel unsafe or uncomfortable.

Every time their eyes got connected, the man gave him an eye smile which made TH smile too. But he never tried to know why the man was following him until one day when TH saw him talking with Bogum very casually, like they were really close friends. And with that TH misunderstood the man thinking that he was spying on behalf of Bogum but little did he know, it was JK who asked him to keep his eyes on TH.

After the class that day when TH was about to go home, he was called by someone from behind and TH flinched with the very known voice and didn't want to look back. Yes it was Bogum with whom TH don't want to meet or even see his face. So without looking back, he kept walking at speed. He was almost running when he bumped with that particular man and was too scared that he closed his eyes immediately.

"Taehyungie-"

TH's felt something with that voice and with the name he was calling. He felt kinda safe and somehow managed to look at him finding him with that famous eye smile, felt like a ray of sun was hitting him and he felt warm in his embrace.

"Yes?" TH got some courage to talk but didn't dare to look back.

"He is not here." The man assured him with a smile and that's when TH got parted from his embrace and looked back to see no sign of Bogum anywhere.

Silence~~~

"I know what you're thinking. And I know everything that that bastard tried to do with you." The man wasn't smiling anymore, rather he was angry. He felt horrible to even bring up this topic but TH might have thought that he was on Bogum's side and wanted to harm him which wasn't true at all.

TH was silent, just looking deeply at that man, trying to understand because he felt like his eyes were speaking, trying to say something.

"I'm sorry to bring up this topic but i really want to help you to give a good lesson to that bastard" the man gritted his teeth which shows pure anger and disgust.

"B-but you guys are really close friends!" TH broke the silence finally looking at the man who was now holding TH's hand very softly.

"We are not friends anymore. I don't want a shit like him in my life."

Now TH felt a bit relieved and confused at the same time. He nodded his head when the man gave him a sunshine smile. The sudden duality of that man made TH smile too.

 The sudden duality of that man made TH smile too